[Archive] hashuts worshippers

Arlon:

can hashut have mortal worshippers

Willmark:

Yeah the CDs are mortal… or do you mean Chaos mortals? Don’t see why the couldn’t, but the fluff is that Hashut is the god of the Chaos Dwarfs. :hashut

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Well of course he has mortal worshippers. There are no immortal worshippers in WH Fantasy. :wink:

Arlon:

ok im sorry human worshippers

Willmark:

There don’t really seem to be any in the fluff. Doesn’t mean there couln’t be, just not likely.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I think hardly anyone outside Zharr Naggrund will even know of Hashut. I don’t think the slaves below the great ziggurat would start to worship the god of their tormentors either.

ashur:

If there are dwarfs worshiping Khorne and others, it must be possible that humans worship Hashut if they desire it. But Hashut is considered a CD god, whatever that means. We will answer this question when GW decide to tell us who the hell is Hashut.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

There are dwarfs worshipping Khorne?

Ellimist:

Well, the CDs were Khorne worshipers in their early fluff. I guess that’s what’d being referred to.

Human worshipers are possible, but highly unlikely, except possibly the marauder slaves of the CD, having recognition for chaos already, and for Hashut’s apparent strength.

Kera foehunter:

yea i lissen to korn . Well i thing some of the CDstill do .Look how we make are CD look like khorne warriors and use there colors

Willmark:

There are dwarfs worshipping Khorne?

Ishkur Cinderhat
Early on (i.e #rd edition time) the Khorne Chaos list in Slaves to Darkness had a boat load of Chaos Dwarfs as part of their Army Lists.

torn:

we dont really use khornes colours - or at least we didnt, when khornes colours were red and green. how much cooler were world eaters then.

gIL^:

hashut probably did but was overthrown by the bigger gods so he fled into the darklands and the only inhabitants there were dwarfs and he grew to like there greed and party games

Pyro Stick:

The slaves to the chaos dwarfs are probably forced to worship hashut. Do you think black orcs worship hashut since chaos dwarfs made them and they worship hashut?

Kera foehunter:

Do black orc even care. Killing and dying what they do best!!!

gIL^:

Ahshut is da Stunty God, Gork n Mork are demz real godz