[Archive] Have old daemonettes, want stuff

starscream:

hey all

I have 5 of the 6th ed “sexy” daemonettes for trade. 3 are painted and 2 arent.

There is a lot of demand for these ones over the new plastics so I thought I’d get rid of mine.

I’m willing to trade for other daemons, even other daemonettes. For example I would accept plastic daemonettes in trade (though obviously i’d want more than 5).

I’m also always on the look out for IG and WOC.

I’m in UK btw

apocalypstia:

would you be willing to trade say to a 2:1 ratio… say 10 new plastic daemonettes for your 5 sexys… or would you prefer other daemons

also would you be willing to trade with this new humble revived follower of Hashut… :wink:

we would be shipping overseas though… as i am US located… not really a problem for me, not sure how you feel about it.

starscream:

Got no problem shipping overseas.

What condition are the plastics in? Just cos its a lot more effort to strip plastic.

cheers

Si

apocalypstia:

if i am remembering correctly… plastic untouched by paint… as i am not at my collection right now i cannot say conclusively.

I know i have 10+ assembled and custom based… no paint, I think i may have others still on sprue but i have to verify that.

Now if you want bloodletters i know i have some of those still on virgin sprue.

starscream:

if i am remembering correctly... plastic untouched by paint... as i am not at my collection right now i cannot say conclusively.

I know i have 10+ assembled and custom based.. no paint, I think i may have others still on sprue but i have to verify that.

Now if you want bloodletters i know i have some of those still on virgin sprue.

apocalypstia
Either actually would be fine. I have had a few offers of the same 2:1 ratio but you were first.

apocalypstia:

unfortunately i didnt locate any daemonetts on sprue, so what i would be able to offer would be those that are pinned into custom bases… or bloodletters on sprue.

As far as trades go, really whatever works best for you is cool with me. If other offers are more what your looking for go with them, I will be just fine… and there are always sexies on th’ebay, well mostly.

also have new and a few older plague bearers, daemonette command/champions with the big claws (previous pewters), beasts of nurgle etc etc.

so whichever way you want to go is pretty cool with me.

starscream:

are they square custom bases?

apocalypstia:

yes they are square custom bases that i sculpted specifically for fantasy. i can update/edit later with some a pic or some to show you how they look.

part of the daemonette squad (reference pics removed 06 May 09)

additionally i did find the virgin sprue of daemonettes

starscream:

sounds good.

yeah a quick pic would be great

apocalypstia:

updated, did you want daemonettes for daemonettes, something else or…

starscream:

Daemonettes would be ideal, those bases are really nice.

If you have found a sprue of daemonettes then thats great, probably easier for you to post them.

pm me your details and we have a deal.

apocalypstia:

sounds like a plan as long as thats what you want. 1 sprue ready and waiting to go. just let me know where it needs to go.

thanks

Servius:

Apocalypstia… Are you selling bases… LOL I would love to get some of those expecially if you also did 40mm and 50mm.

apocalypstia:

i have been known to provide bases yes. 40’s 50’s 25x50’s are all in the works.

Joshmohr:

Picts would be nice!