[Archive] Hell freezes over

Gar Shadowfame:

this model is so offending thats its hard to describe, and although technicaly it shows after sex emotions very well, the characters it features dont work, it ruined a lil bit of my warhammer impresion, and lil part of my soul died…

Kera foehunter:

This...I would buy.

Thommy H
i can see why Tommy H !! didn't you pose for that one !!
i love your orange bead
oooooo i had to do that:hat off  sorry  Tommy H

Willmark:

I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit after seeing that.

EDIT I know I did:

Gar Shadowfame:

i love ur pointy ears kera, this minie is rly u:P

Kera foehunter:

I am kinda hot !! with out my make up and pirate hat

Thommy H:

this model is so offending thats its hard to describe, and although technicaly it shows after sex emotions very well, the characters it features dont work, it ruined a lil bit of my warhammer impresion, and lil part of my soul died...

Gar Shadowfame
I think....I think...and I may be totally wrong about this, but it's just my gut instinct talking here...but I think that maybe it's supposed to be a light hearted piece to make people laugh, rather than something anybody with more than two brain cells should take even the slightest bit seriously.

But I could be wrong. I think it's happened once or twice.

Warhammerman:

this model is so offending thats its hard to describe, and although technicaly it shows after sex emotions very well, the characters it features dont work, it ruined a lil bit of my warhammer impresion, and lil part of my soul died...

Gar Shadowfame
I think....I think...and I may be totally wrong about this, but it's just my gut instinct talking here...but I think that maybe it's supposed to be a light hearted piece to make people laugh, rather than something anybody with more than two brain cells should take even the slightest bit seriously.

But I could be wrong. I think it's happened once or twice.

Thommy H
Yeah it's a joke. A twisted, evil, horrifying joke. But, a joke none-the-less. :cheers

Thommy H:

What’s evil about it? Surely it’s one of the least evil models ever made? Two ancient enemies are putting aside their age-old grudge and coming together in an act of mutual affection and companionship. There’s nothing more beautiful than that.

Warhammerman:

What's evil about it? Surely it's one of the least evil models ever made? Two ancient enemies are putting aside their age-old grudge and coming together in an act of mutual affection and companionship. There's nothing more beautiful than that.

Thommy H

Obviously it is a trick made by Tzeentch. I mean the dwarf obviously thinks the goblin is an elf. :cheers

Thommy H:

Why do you doubt their love? Why would you try to ruin this special moment with your lies?

Warhammerman:

Why do you doubt their love? Why would you try to ruin this special moment with your lies?

Thommy H
Because. I am part of the Dwarf Inquisition and we can't let the others see these 'lies'. Down with this senseless chaos dwarf propaganda. :cheers

Thommy H:

Actually, you know, this would be a great model for Chaos Dwarf collectors. It perfectly represents, in one vignette, the relationship between the Dawi’Zharr and Hobgoblins.

Bet you’ll never look at your Sneaky Gitz the same way again now.

Warhammerman:

Actually, you know, this would be a great model for Chaos Dwarf collectors. It perfectly represents, in one vignette, the relationship between the Dawi'Zharr and Hobgoblins.

Bet you'll never look at your Sneaky Gitz the same way again now.

Thommy H
I agree with you there. It is a great, interesting model. Very cool for chaos dwarf collectors.

Bassman:

Valentine day is approaching, love spread all over the warhammer world… “all we need is love…” music in background lol XD

Bolg:

This...I would buy.

Thommy H
How much!!! its sick and twisted, very sick and twisted, me like (:

Warhammerman:

DWARF INQUISITION MESSAGE:

It is an illusion and nothing more. Tzeentch himself is generating it to bring our proud race down. Do not fall for it. True dwarfs do not sleep with goblins, elves, human women, or that rock one time at a bar. But, that is a different story. Do not believe in the Chaos Dwarf lies.

END TRANSMISSION

:cheers

snowblizz:

THIS I’m going to buy. No question about it. I have friend who plays Dwarfs that claims CD do not exist. He is going to get that as a present painted by me.

He is going to be rather ‘upset’ I imagine. That piece is just brilliant! Utterly brilliant.

Gar Shadowfame:

I know its a minie for new game Lovehammer.

Lord maklai:

twitches…i…how?..KILL IT KILL THAT DWARF! KILL THAT GOBLIN!:hashut:mask:sick

Kera foehunter:

THIS I'm going to buy. No question about it. I have friend who plays Dwarfs that claims CD do not exist. He is going to get that as a present painted by me.

He is going to be rather 'upset' I imagine. That piece is just brilliant! Utterly brilliant.

snowblizz
no he probly would not upset him !! if he a hard core dwarf player
look back at the dwarf book the new addion when they made the dwarf look like women on the cover