[Archive] Hell freezes over

Swissdictator:

This...I would buy.

Thommy H
LOL! I can't stop laughing, that is hilarious. The Goblin looks so... happy...

*is laughing so hard he's crying*

Wow... that is awesome. I could say so much more... but I'd get banned... I'm not sure for bad puns... or suggestive remarks! *goes on laughing*

speedygogo:

What an awesome mini! Definately a must buy!

Snotling:

Hehe, this is a really cool idea. But the mini itself looks a little… molten or something ^^

clam:

This one is for you, Thommy :wink:

First stamps are spotted :smiley:

Thommy H:

Damn…so close…

Actually, the crappy fiddly stamped detail is pretty conservative thus far. I have absolute faith that he will cover these perfectly good figures with a load of stupid looking armour plates though.

Grimstonefire:

The armour is not as sharp as I would like (too rounded edges), but other than that its still looking ok imo.

Something I should have noticed before, but these guys are going to be real beasts judging by their scale on the bases.

Thommy H:

Annoyingly, everyone who said the GW plastic minotaurs only looked awful because of the paint jobs appears to be right judging by the article posted on GW’s website today which shows them both unpainted and some non-studio painted examples, and they look fine.

On the plus side, this means my fiancée won’t have to consider giving Scibor any money.

Da Crusha:

oh man at first I was totally disgusted by that scibor model but now I cant stop laughing about it

Baggronor:

Hmm they were looking so promising earlier on, why does he stick everything on precarious rock bases? The anatomy is a bit off here and there too. I am hugely jealous of his chainmail sculpting abilities though. I still think they’re better than the 0% body fat, steroid-guzzling, elephant-footed GW ones. Bodybuilders Of Chaos indeed…

I have friend who plays Dwarfs that claims CD do not exist.
Well, its true, they don’t exist. They’re made up. :slight_smile:

Have you tried pointing him in the direction of any of the fluff references?

Border Reiver:

Got to admit that the minotaurs are definitely heads above his other work with respect to what I like. Although his bases are perhaps a little OTT for a working unit (not display pieces) I don’t think that these minotaurs are anything but decent looking minis.

Thorne:

Damn I am going to have serious nightmares about that ! hehe cool work !

Xander:

These are pretty cool, but will probably be extremely expensive.

clam:

Like in �,�19 ($25) for a warrior and �,�23 ($ 30) for the champion? :smiley: