[Archive] Hellbound?

theforgefather:

What does the hellbound special rule do? (I’m looking at deathshriekers)

Thanks

Theforgefather

CopperPot:

Makes the warmachine attacks magical and you get a boost to your stats, makes it a little tougher.

Dont you have Tamurkhan.

theforgefather:

No, but I’m thinking about getting it. I have seen a copy of it and I am just going from memory with everything atm

Mad Dave:

Hellbound gives you +1 Toughness and +1 Wounds and as already said turns all attack said warmachine makes into magical attacks

Thommy H:

Don’t just give out rules. If something is just written in a book, a page reference is sufficient.

Mad Dave:

sorry… ill remember that for future tommy

theforgefather:

Well, actually it’s so I know whether it’s worth getting LoA

themanbelow:

It is. Buy it!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

theforgefather:

For 11 weeks savings and instead of 6th edition 40k? Really?

Thommy H:

It’s going to take you 11 weeks to save up to buy it?

CopperPot:

Is it me or has this forum suddenly gone on the rag, attitude everywhere.

theforgefather:

It wasn’t attitude as such, more pointing out, yet again, FW’s stupid prices

Barukh:

Yeah, try handling their prices but in the US. It is erratic.

themanbelow:

If it’s cheap your after then I don’t think CD are for you!

Grimbold Blackhammer:

Actually I’m on the oppinion that Chaos Dwarves are currently the third cheapest army to collect after Ogres & vanilla Dwarves.  Ogres have low model count and Dwarves have minimal blocks combined with an over-supply on EBay.  Chaos Dwarves have a very low model count aside from Hobgoblins but one can also find those on EBay pretty cheap.  I spent a lot more on my Warriors of Chaos and my Dark Elves…

Grimbold Blackhammer

Barukh:

They can have a low model count all they want. Pack of three characters is around 30 USD. People usually get blocks of 20+ IG, so that is another 100+ USD. Book itself is 75 USD. Warmachines jump between 50-80 USD. They are not cheap here. Not at all.

tvandyke:

They can have a low model count all they want. Pack of three characters is around 30 USD. People usually get blocks of 20+ IG, so that is another 100+ USD. Book itself is 75 USD. Warmachines jump between 50-80 USD. They are not cheap here. Not at all.

Barukh
Yeah, I'm up to around $1500 sent to Forgeworld. I also just spent around $150 on Ebay on 3 different auctions getting 20 Hobgoblin Archers. I have over 100 of the old Hobgoblins warriors, 24 wolf riders and 40 sneaky gits but for some reason I only had 10 archers (I never used them). I've never, ever invested this much in an army before. I'm not done yet either. I'm just waiting for the Bull Centaurs.

rpitts2004:

Barukh
Yeah, I'm up to around $1500 sent to Forgeworld.  I also just spent around $150 on Ebay on 3 different auctions getting 20 Hobgoblin Archers.  I have over 100 of the old Hobgoblins warriors, 24 wolf riders and 40 sneaky gits but for some reason I only had 10 archers (I never used them).  I've never, ever invested this much in an army before.  I'm not done yet either.  I'm just waiting for the Bull Centaurs.

tvandyke
Yeah I'm over 500 so definetly not even close to being cheap

Grimbold Blackhammer:

I didn’t say cheap. I said “cheaper”. Warhammer is an expensive hobby.

Grimbold Blackhammer

khedyarl:

Why is every second thread turning into a bitch-fest about pricing over the last two weeks? Did I miss a memo? Perhaps there was a pamphlet mailed to homes that I didn’t receive?