[Archive] Hello and Chaos Dwarf Society

Kingle:

Hello. I’m new here to this forum and, obviously, interested in Chaos Dwarves. But unfortunetly I am quite ignorant of them as a race. So I was wondering, what exactly is CD society like? Are the Darklands divided into various city-states? Is it an empire ruled by a priest-king? Or is it a feudal hierarchy with barons and counts and whatnot?

Thanks in advance.

Hammerhand:

Hi,

Have you looked through the wiki Theres plenty of stuff on there, if you want more, see if you can get a copy of ‘White Dwarf Presents: Chaos Dwarfs’ off ebay.��Good luck and welcome :cheers

Kera foehunter:

Well welcome to the site Kingle.My history on the cd are not much as i am too learning .But this site hold ever thing you want to know about C.D.from where they come from. To the armys and how to make C .D.figures . hope to see you around

Kera

Pyro Stick:

As far as i know it is an empire ruled by the chaos dwarf sorcerors.

Khaosbeardling:

From what I’ve come to believe, the Dawi Zharr are ruled by a council made up of sorceror-priests, warriors and the elusive engineers guild of the dawi zharr, but not sure if that’s the official stuff or not. Think I read it in fluff. . .

Cheers, and welcome to the forum! :cheers

Uzkul Werit:

It’s offcial alright. But theres no real hierachy in the council but more respect is shown for the elder Dawi Zharr.

Willmark:

Uzkul and Khaosbeardling speak true. Chaos dwarfs while twisted and evil respect age and wisdom just as much as their western brethren do.

Uzkul Werit:

But a littlr bit of backstabbing is acceptable too.

Malificant:

chaos dwarf society is ruled by a Sorcerer’s Council. this is made up of the eldest sorcerers, as age and wisdom are revered by dawi-zhaar society. when i say eldest, i mean eldest functioning, as the older and more powerful a dawi-zhaar sorcerer gets, the more he begins to turn to stone and eventually they will become completely petrified. the eldest (to my knowlege) is astragoth, who is already half turned to stone but who still functions by way of mechanical legs fashioned for him by the engineers.