[Archive] Hello!

Kawazu:

Hello everybody!

I didn’t find any introductions section, so forgive me if I post here.

I’m a member of your brother forum The Herdstone, and, as I said to Willmark there, I follow this forum with great interest.

It’s somehow surprising how a “forgotten” army could have so many afficionados… :slight_smile:

Still, even not being a Chaos Dwarf player, I highly appreciate the fluff behind them, and I saw many amazing models here and on the Word of Hashut (which is, btw, one of the best webzines I’ve ever seen).

So, I thought it would have been nice to join even just to write down my esteem to the Chaos Dwarves and to the community.

See you around the forum! :hat off

-Kawazu

Baggronor:

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

There is a New Members Intro thread somewhere, but meh.

It’s somehow surprising how a “forgotten” army could have so many afficionados…
You must be glad the new Beasts book isn’t too far away too. They got a bum deal with the WoC redo :expressionless:

clam:

Welcome - and please enjoy your stay - always nice to have some pure Chaos guys around :smiley:

And you right, we don’t have a introduction section, but we have this thread:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/5501

In the Chaos Dwarf Discussion forum

But I’m sure people don’t mind your posting here.

:cheers

Kera foehunter:

Hello everybody!
I didn't find any introductions section, so forgive me if I post here.
I'm a member of your brother forum The Herdstone, and, as I said to Willmark there, I follow this forum with great interest.
It's somehow surprising how a "forgotten" army could have so many afficionados... :)
Still, even not being a Chaos Dwarf player, I highly appreciate the fluff behind them, and I saw many amazing models here and on the Word of Hashut (which is, btw, one of the best webzines I've ever seen).
So, I thought it would have been nice to join even just to write down my esteem to the Chaos Dwarves and to the community.
See you around the forum! :hat off

-Kawazu

Kawazu

lol Don't judges all by knowing willmark * wink wink *
hope you plan to stay awhile Kawazu

Kawazu:

Thanks for cheering :slight_smile:
And yes, I noticed too late there’s a dedicated topic… please don’t mind, us beast aren’t alphabetized lol

Baggronor: well, we hope so! We got a serious nerf… but, you know, nothing is sure. There are also Skaven awaiting.

Clam: thank you. I would seriously like to start a Chaos Dwarf army, if I would have the time. But the work of people like Xander and Snotling (the first 2 that come in my mind) is so damn inspiring :slight_smile:

Kera: thanks! Well, Willmark looks like a nice guy :wink: And I like the forum, so yes, I’ll spend some time here :cheers
EDIT Oh yeah, I was forgetting… viva la Kera! lol

Willmark:

Still, even not being a Chaos Dwarf player, I highly appreciate the fluff behind them, and I saw many amazing models here and on the Word of Hashut (which is, btw, one of the best webzines I've ever seen).
-Kawazu

Kawazu
Of course this begs the question, what webzines are better? o_O

GRNDL:

Viva la Kera?

Did she spike the water with something again???

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Probably rum…or she gave away some wenches.

Welcome to the fourm! Can’t wait to see what you’re going to build and the new pictures you’re going to share with us!

Kawazu:

-Kawazu

Kawazu

Willmark
Well, I was talking in general, not only for Warhammer, and I said it's one of the best ;)
But I can say it's complete, professional and full of inspiring material. The webzine of COTEC was good too, but at the moment is lost in the warp...

Kera foehunter:

i see you guys don’t read my profile !!!

good work there Kawazu keep the site guessing

but the best webzine is not made ------- ------Yet !!!

Kawazu:

Haha! :smiley:

I will post some pics of my minis if you don’t mind.

Thanks again for welcoming :slight_smile:

snowblizz:

Haha! :D

I will post some pics of my minis if you don't mind.
Thanks again for welcoming :)

Kawazu
Kawazu!

My soon to be countryman! They got you as well? Run man run!, before it is too late!

Kera throws bottles of rum... x.x

Kawazu:

Kawazu!

My soon to be countryman! They got you as well? Run man run!, before it is too late!

snowblizz
Moi! Nice to find you here! :)

Well, I got a wine bottle thrown by the stage at a Type O Negative gig, I should survive ;)

Willmark:

-Kawazu

Kawazu

Willmark
Well, I was talking in general, not only for Warhammer, and I said it's one of the best ;)
But I can say it's complete, professional and full of inspiring material. The webzine of COTEC was good too, but at the moment is lost in the warp...

Kawazu
No worries I was simply being me on that one :)

Kera foehunter:

Haha! :D

I will post some pics of my minis if you don't mind.
Thanks again for welcoming :)

Kawazu
Kawazu!

snowblizz
THIS IS MADNESS !!!!!!!i would not throw a bottle of rum at anyone
well not a full bottle;P

Tarrakk Blackhand:

What about immitation rum? :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

no !! you get shot for that !!!mr t

Sojourn:

THIS IS MADNESS !!!!!!!i would not throw a bottle of rum at anyone
well not a full bottle;P

Kera foehunter
Kera only has empty bottles of rum... thanks to me!

welcome to the site Kawazu :) hope you enjoy it here

Kawazu:

no !! you get shot for that !!!!!mr t

Kera foehunter
LOL

Thanks for welcoming, Sojourn :)