[Archive] Help me in my CD bighat Search

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

New to chaos dwarfs and I totally want an army of big hats, am looking for big hat blunderbusses, warriors, bull cenatuars, and any chaos dwarf heroes.  

Also very important, willing to buy classic hobboes and a great taurus lord.  

Here’s the stuff I’m looking for…  

[attachment=484]

Any big hat axemen will do.  

[attachment=485]  

Just looking for the crew to the death rocket.  

[attachment=486]

A couple BBS won’t hurt.  

[attachment=487]  

And very important, looking for a lord on great taurus.  This model or any other will do just fine.  

[attachment=488]  

Oglah Khan or any other wolf riding hobgoblins will do.  

And a couple hobgoblin warriors if my bet on ebay goes bad.  

And here’s smome third edition stuff I’m looking for.

[attachment=489]

[attachment=490]

[attachment=491]

[attachment=492]

Will no one help me? Cause I’m a dwarf ain’t it? :sick

Fridericus_Rex:

I’ve got some BB.

Thank Hashut :hashut, how many and what are you asking for them?

Fridericus_Rex:

Well, not much of 'em. I’ve just got the rest. 2 Bussers and one champion, one drummer and one SB. I can give you them at the earliest in one week, because they’re now at my friend’s home and he’ll arrive from the holidays in a couple of days.

Don’t know what you’ve got for a trade. And where are you from? How much they’re value for you?

FR

EDIT: Are you also interested in a Lammasu?

I’m from USA, state is West Virginia.  I have a bunch of dwarf bitz and probably some other junk, I’ll have to search my bitz box.  

What are you interested in trading.

Fridericus_Rex:

Ehm… Hm. I am from Germany so i think it isn’t any good idea to trade. I think I should sell the stuff to you.

Are you also interested in the Lammasu? Give me a good offer and let’s see what’s happening.

Well I’ll give you about ten dollars for the bbs, I’m willing to go up however.

Not sure about the lammasu.

Fridericus_Rex:

10 dollars for 5 BBs or per BB 10 dollars?

Ten dollars for all five, i can go up however.

Fridericus_Rex:

Well. I think 10 dollars for all five is too little (because I purchase one for 8 Euro). I think about 10 dollars per figure and 12 Dollars for the SB. Suggest me a better offer!

Well I’ve done some thinking and I think I’ll just by the two rank and file bbs, will fifteen dollars cover those two.

No need to get upset.

Fridericus_Rex:

So you want the both BBs? No more?

I havn’t upset

Yeah, I really don’t need full command, waste of points and money.

Fridericus_Rex:

Be cool dude, be cool. Relax. Don’t want to make some offers with an angrilly guy. Regain and PM me for details.

Sorry if I sounded like an ass, but I’m a kid and I don’t feel like spending half of the money I have saved for so few models.

I’m only twelve dude and I’m just looking for some deals on some models.

So i think i’ll just take the two bbs and go on. I come back with some shipping details and such later.

Once again sorry if I was an ass.

metro_gnome:

maybe you guys should PM each other…

AGPO:

@ Godri - I know you didn’t mean to offend anyone but $2 a model isn’t a fair offer. Big hats are out of production and are prety damn difficult to get hold of unless you get an awesome find on ebay. Especially nowadays there is a lot of interest in these figures from collecters and CD players. If you are on a tight budget then converting is your best bet. Go for the BfSP set as a start, there’s a 2,000pt+ army in there already. Those 3rd ed models can go for £20 ($40) on ebay, so I doubt you’ll have much luck if you can’t afford to pay top draw

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

when gw was selling the chaos dwarfs a few months ago - before they took them off - they were selling for £3.00 (about $6.00), on ebay they go for about the same price, have a look, its quite depressing for the big hats :frowning:

AGPO:

Unfortunately, with the end of the GW archive service big hat prices have gone sky high