[Archive] Help me Obi-Wan

Gunnerson:

So my skull cracker is about to go on to a base. Problem is I am not sure but I think it is too big… I made the base out of 2 of the old movement trays that are green and used to come free in the regiment boxes. Its 100mm by 140mm I think. The length is right its just a tad longer than the mini. The Width might be okay but what do yall think is 100mm too wide?

2nd question. I bought the FW Bale Tarus solo in order to use as a destroyer or perhaps mount an old 5th ed SP on it. It is the real deal and not a knockoff best as I can tell. Anyway it did not have a base. What size should it be on? Arachnarock size or something smaller?

Abecedar:

pretty sure the Bale T is supposed to be on a 100 x 150 (arachnarok size) as for the skullcracker, whatever size you like as its a war machine and now-a-days they don’t have / use bases

furrie:

the bale taurus should be on a screaming bell base

Skink:

The Bale Taurus in on a Screaming Bell base. The Destroyer on an Arachnarok one.

Gunnerson:

The Bale Taurus in on a Screaming Bell base. The Destroyer on an Arachnarok one.

Skink
Awesome, Thank you guys!

BABIS:

so 60x100 mm and 100x150 mm :wink:

for the skull crucker you could cut a custom made base ( made of wood or plasticard)

Gunnerson:

so 60x100 mm and 100x150 mm ;)

for the skull crucker you could cut a custom made base ( made of wood or plasticard)

BABIS
Im okay with the base on skullcracker it just looks disavantageous to me LOL. It felt long enough but a bit too wide.