[Archive] Help needed(1)

Merchant:

Hi there my fellow CD Lords :hat off

- I’m taking a break from my CDs, and is now starting on my allies…

A list I’ll post in my blog later on (in the first post, with the rest of my work in progress)

Anyway, I’m having some problems with the steed for my Chaos Sorcerer - the problem:

Can anyone of you help me with the size of the new mannfred’s steed compared with a normal steed/horse (Empire/Chaos type)?

Dino:

I’ve seen the thing and it’s a little bigger than the Empire/Chaos steeds.

Merchant:

But how big, compare to a Empire/Chaos steed.

Because I wanna use the horse head from this one:

http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99060201140&orignav=13

clam:

Hi Merchant,

I know you visit www.powerfist.dk/forum (Danish 40K/WFB site) too, so you might have seen it already - but I think you should take a look at Jones’: Jonah von Deep’s Pirates.

He is making this with the Barded Nightmare and the horse head you are talking about (or is it the old Chaos Lord Steed head ??). But I think it gives you the proportions - and you answer - yes, it could work :slight_smile:

- Clam

Merchant:

Hi Merchant,

I know you visit www.powerfist.dk/forum (Danish 40K/WFB site) too, so you might have seen it already - but I think you should take a look at Jones': Jonah von Deep's Pirates.
He is making this with the Barded Nightmare and the horse head you are talking about (or is it the old Chaos Lord Steed head ??). But I think it gives you the proportions - and you answer - yes, it could work :)

- Clam

clam
Thanks mate :)
Well its' been awhile since is have been on powerfist, but I have never seening that figure - but its' very very cool and thanks again for the link :)

cheers Clam :cheers

clam:

You’re welcome :slight_smile: That’s why I’m here - to help my friends :slight_smile:

AGPO:

Have to say I love the barge. What would have worked beautifully is If he’d had it gliding over the water, then underneath used clear resin to do a 3D diorama of what lurked in the depths (ogre body included)