[Archive] Help with a Llammasu

GDD:

Of course then the problem is I feel that I must run lore of fire (to heal the stupid bull), which is weak compared to Hashut.  Gah this makes me run around in circles.

Geist
As discussed before here you take the lore of Hashut, but with a ruby ring of ruin.

Bloodbeard:

Of course then the problem is I feel that I must run lore of fire (to heal the stupid bull), which is weak compared to Hashut.  Gah this makes me run around in circles.

Geist
As discussed before here you take the lore of Hashut, but with a ruby ring of ruin.

GDD
You can't fireball your on monsters. The only spell you can heal the Taurus with is . Can only be done with augments spells like flaming sword and fire-cloak.

Or if somneone throws fire in his face!

IzNoGood:

Llammasu’s effect is to cancel magical weapons of models in base contact, so its rider is unaffected.

Geist:

Humm the rider is very much in contact with his mount. This works doubly so as you can target the rider OR the mount, so you are in base to base with your mount.

Like I said earlier, every time I think about taking a bull my brain goes around and around like a dog chasing a tail. I wanna try a bull but lore of fire wont cut it when there are better choices out there that get the job done so much better.

Hashut’s Blessing:

The FAQ specifically answers this question - you are NOT in base contact with your mount.

If it helps, they have one base between them, lol.

IzNoGood:

If it helps, they have one base between them, lol.

Hashut's Blessing
:cheers
Had some success using the fire born as a cannon ball barrier to allow lord to get into range, its situational and won't stop hellcannons, but may buy you that extra turn. Big point sink if it goes wrong but doesn't that describe most of our list?