[Archive] Hey Kera! I think I met a friend of yours ;)

Sojourn:

I ran into this guy while I was down in Ft. Lauderdale…

anyone you recognize Kera? I think he was on the sides of some of the bottles I drank. hahaha, what a show…

Kera foehunter:

WELL YOU TWO TIMING PIRATE!!!Gaptain morgam

That made my day Sojourn

Now this is to funny

cornixt:

Got a little captain in you?

Sojourn:

lol @ cornixt. me and the captain make it happen.

oh dear, I’m sure one day I’ll regret this. just not yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kera foehunter:

Damn !!!drinking rum, In thow shoes ??? man your only asking for trouble.

You musta crawed back to the hotel. ha ha

Sojourn:

I drank everything in those shoes. my liquor intake really doesn’t have restrictions. (god, I sound like I need to be at AA) But shoes hardly become an issue, unless they hurt from standing around in. :slight_smile: I love those shoes. <3

no crawling. lots of swaying. I think I may have run a little too. luckily my co-workers/friends were around to support me.

The best part of the night was when ALL the Canadian juniors from my company (we were down for training) stood around and BELTED OUT “O Canada” in the middle of the Irish pub (apparently it was video taped!) then went back and swam in the pool and went to bed and got 2.5 hrs sleep before sitting in “class” the next day at 8am. All the Americans AND UK juniors were impressed by our ability to perform after drinking everyone under the table.

Kera foehunter:

I can’t ware heels my fat flat feet. When i go out i where sandels or kick them off so i can dance better. An irish pub in Lauderdale wow now that’s a find.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Oddly, I can wear them fine. More oddly, I know that I can! Ah, but Sojourn, can you handle that class just as well after having that much drink a few minutes before? :smiley: Good find. It’s slightly scary to realise that I may too recognise something and think of someone from this website. Oddlly, it’s usually Kera as well :stuck_out_tongue: (Wow, I said oddly LOTS…)

Kera foehunter:

So what are you saying mr. Blessing??

* Kera looks oddly on*

Lol

Sojourn:

Sojourn, oddly, doesn’t know what to say in response to the oddly open and revealing reply of HB.

were you hitting Capt. Morgan’s secret stash before that post HB??? lol

Hashut’s Blessing:

Nope. Oddly (lolz0ers), I probably should’ve done…

GRNDL:

I don’t know about the Captain, but that is a fine picture!!

Oh to be in Tortuga… /sigh

Willmark:

Note to self: Self, if you are ever 24ish again and have a chance at cute Canadian chicks remember the Captain Morgan! :wink:

Xander:

Gyarr! Shiver me timbers! This lad might look better with a bit of steel lodged in his chest! :wink:

Nice dress, Sojourn. :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

I could lend ya some steal, Mr. Xander! As to what Willmark and GRNDL are suggesting, I concur. Sojourn: You are good looking. No mincing with words :smiley: (P.S. Not coming onto ya there :wink: I’m great with Georgia, thanks :stuck_out_tongue: )

Sojourn:

lol, Capt Morgan won’t back down from a challenge though Xander. :wink:

but thanks guys! you’re all too sweet n_n

Hashut’s Blessing:

Lucky Mr. Xander, me says :smiley: When it comes to Captain Morgan, Emperor Xander, you have my axe!