[Archive] Hi, Im new here!

adolrak:

Finished a batch of 5 more dorfs, this time with great weapons, got my first two on bases and decided to take a group photo.  Im kinda grumpy some of the weapons look way more bent in the photo than they do looking a the models, but pinning is finicky when youre dealing with such small parts.

adolrak:

Well more work has been done, i finished a second command group for my great weapon IG, who number 30 now all together!  I’ll try and get a group photo another night but for now, just the command.  Also I did up a BSB and a Prophet.  Prophets sword drives me bonkers but its pinned so not much i can do about it :frowning:

Will try and get the characters painted next week

DAGabriel:

Nice to see your work here and I really am waiting to see them painted.

ATM for me they seem a little strange in proportions.

vulcanologist:

Yes welcome to the community and I agree with DaG…looking forward to seeing these painted!!

adolrak:

Thanks, Im going to finish up the characters this week hopefully before my tournament on sunday. If I manage that I’ll get painted pictures up. I agree the black primer really hides all the fun details. I will also try and get more angles once theyre painted.

adolrak:

Here they are. Im still really grumpy with the prophet’s sword pommel but its too late its all pinned in. Otherwise Im really happy with how they look. Very noticable on the table.

adolrak:

MOAR PAINTINGS!!!

prolly wont be another pic for a while once i get the whole unit done but heres a teaser for now!