[Archive] Hiro's chaos dwarf [07/05/10: great taurus]

Hirohito:

Hi all!

Here is the latest model of my CD army, a converted great taurus based on the bloodletter juggernaut. I have added the Balrog wings and much green stuff to make the howdah. There is no other conversions, just a part of the marauders baneer to make the horns. I think i will paint it in a dark red theme.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

With Lord:

Here is the thread to see the rest of my army:

http://www.chaosdwarf.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=11524

Thanks for looking,

Good game!

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Kered:

Very nice. that similar to what I going to do. Looking forward to seeing him painted.

Hirohito:

Thanks! I am undercoating him, i will post soon to show the finished model.

Zanko:

I like the conversion of the Khorne Juggernaut to a Great Taurus a lot! :hat off

Imo the only aspect to criticize are the wings - for my liking they are much too huge! :~

But despite this aspect … great work! I’m eager to see your model painted! :cheers

:hashut

Hirohito:

for my liking they are much too huge!
I agree, sometimes i think i have made a mistake by keeping the complete wings instead of cutting them. But when i see the model among my army on a tabletop, it does not hurt me.

Da Crusha:

looks pretty cool. those horns look extremely fragile though and might pose a potential problem. I hope you pinned them. if you havent you might want to, itll make it much stronger.

Blackheart:

He looks really mean. Great job!:o

Rhazzouth:

It’s looking good so far, but there’s a horn wich make that he looks as a rhino.

Cut that please, the mini is looking good,i want to see it painted.

:hat off

Hirohito:

Thanks!

those horns look extremely fragile
I agree, they look, but they are not: there is two little holes on the jugg head, the horns are enshrined into the holes.
but there’s a horn wich make that he looks as a rhino
But…but… i like it so much! :frowning:

Ronshank:

The traditionalist in me says where is the bull but the other louder part of me says that is so cool. I love the how its got the rhino horn, I would have never have thought to use a juggernaught. It would sooo fit into my army though so please don’t be upset if you see a knock off some time in the future. It’s very cool and more importantly very chaos

Hirohito:

Thanks a lot!

It would sooo fit into my army though so please don’t be upset if you see a knock off some time in the future
Obviously, i was not the first to turn a jugg into a taurus. But you might have to give me some royalties :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hirohito:

Hi all!

Here is the painted model (i will add some snow on the base when i am back to Corsica, my island :)):

Blood for the… how sorry,

FOR HASHUT!

Zanko:

Amazing conversion - very cool and unique! :hat off

Also great paintjob! :cheers

:hashut

Joshmohr:

Very nice! How did you paint the wings?

Hirohito:

How did you paint the wings?
It is very simple, with three dry brush: codex grey followed by fortress grey and skull white.

Da Crusha:

very cool looking especially now that its finished! good job!