[Archive] hmm more stuff going on ebay unless someone here wants

Pyro Stick:

if i were you id buy it now before biklinictoo does

iamahobgoblin
I agree with you him or essexgirl going too once they see it. At $10 to $12 dollars a model that a steal for them. Since there going to turn around and jack the price up another 200% or so!

lokigod
Sorry Xander. I think that was you bidding on those. I had to buy them. I really wanted the back banners as well as another sorceror. And the heros of course.

lokigod:

They will be Mailed tommrow also just to let ya know!

Pyro Stick:

lokigod
Awesome Awesome. They will probably take forever though since its cgristmas. I ordered some cd's (not chaos dwarfs but music) a few weeks ago and ive only gotten 1 of them...

lokigod:

True :frowning:

lokigod
Awesome Awesome. They will probably take forever though since its cgristmas. I ordered some cd’s (not chaos dwarfs but music) a few weeks ago and ive only gotten 1 of them…

Pyro Stick

Pyro Stick:

I dont mind though. Im not in a rush. Ill just get more overwhelmed with unpainted models. I have so many to paint!!! AHHHHH!!! About 25 blunderbuss, and 80 cd warriors. hellz…

lokigod:

Just got done building 2250 worth of models for my chaos dwarfs so I have plenty to do! Have to get that done before may so i can add to my 5k of demons :slight_smile:

I dont mind though. Im not in a rush. Ill just get more overwhelmed with unpainted models. I have so many to paint!!! AHHHHH!!! About 25 blunderbuss, and 80 cd warriors. hellz…

Pyro Stick

Pyro Stick:

Well after i finish my chaos dwarfs (around 2500) i have a 3000 point TK army to do…