[Archive] hmm price check on a few things

lokigod:

hey guys came across this stuff at my independent game store in the old mini part. Ive been thinking of starting chaos dwarfs and converting them too look like the mask models from hell cannon. Anyway these are the old models and I thought I might buy them up and sell them to start a converted force. Anyway this is what is there can ya sorta tell me what its worth. Its probaly from last time the produced chaos dwarfs.

In boxes still shrink wrapped

1 box of chaos dwarfs with halbards look to be plastic 10 of them($35)

2 lamasu ($35 apiece)

1 earth shaker($35)

blisters

1 chaos dwarf sorc on foot($5.49)

2 x chaos darh hero on foot($5.99)

3 x bull centaurs($7.99 a piece)

2 x hob gob wolf riders ($6.49 apiece)

5 x death rockets ($11.00 a piece)

6 x hob gob champ on wolf($6.99 a piece)

1 hob gob bolt thrower($11.00)

Total would be around if i picked it all up $300.00 retail if i picked it all up. Anyway wondering if it would be worth picking up and selling so I can bitz order about 80 of the hell cannon models to convert up! Thanks in advance for anyones help on this! Oh by the way if your wondering who the hell i am lol I play demonic legions and im lokigod on warseer and the demonic legions!

gIL^:

get all of it. sell your extra death rockets and such on ebay cos you will make profit, get it all maybe exept those plastic dwarfs not worth that much

lokigod:

get all of it. sell your extra death rockets and such on ebay cos you will make profit, get it all maybe exept those plastic dwarfs not worth that much

gIL^
Well thats what I was thinking! I really want to try chaos dwarfs and this would help me fund them! The wife already looks at my 7k in demons and my 3k in tomb kings with an evil eye...... when I mention starting a new army lol

khujunduk:

Total would be around if i picked it all up $300.00 retail if i picked it all up. Anyway wondering if it would be worth picking up and selling so I can bitz order about 80 of the hell cannon models to convert up! Thanks in advance for anyones help on this! Oh by the way if your wondering who the hell i am lol I play demonic legions and im lokigod on warseer and the demonic legions!

lokigod
Buy all it. I would be interested in trading the hob riders (if they havent got bows). I could offer two untouched bull centaurs (gets you a unit!) plus a hell cannon crew extra (the one with "two tools").

Cheers

Nicklas

Doombeard:

i have around 5 hellcannon crew i would swap . i would also buy most of the rest off you for a decent price

lokigod:

i have around 5 hellcannon crew i would swap . i would also buy most of the rest off you for a decent price

iamahobgoblin
hmm it going be atleast 2 weeks or so before I have the cash to buy it! Have to finish a painting job :) for a friend that give me $250.00. Anyway I will repost when i have it and figure out a decent price. I would rather sell it to some one here then ebay.

lokigod:

well picked up most of the stuff they had and taking offer until i put on ebay. Iamhobgoblin gets first dibs since he asked first but if he doesnt want just make offers. would want to use pay pal also

4 x chaos dwarf death rocket (can get another if ya need)

hob gob bolt thrower

2 x cd hero

cd sorc on foot

hob gob wolf champ

hobgob wolf stand (get another of these if some one wants)

hob gob wolf rider with axe

3 x hob gob wolf hero (think there 2 more of these)

cd bull cent

2 x bull cent standards

all this is in the blister!

Doombeard:

id happily buy the bolt thrower, 2x cd heros, cd sorceror and the wolf riders and wolf rider heros. ill through in the hellcannon crew as a sweetener although they went down to four this weekend as one decided to become a sorceror in an army im working on ! name your price for it all and i can paypal you

lokigod:

id happily buy the bolt thrower, 2x cd heros, cd sorceror and the wolf riders and wolf rider heros. ill through in the hellcannon crew as a sweetener although they went down to four this weekend as one decided to become a sorceror in an army im working on ! name your price for it all and i can paypal you

iamahobgoblin
so ya want
2 x hero
1 sorc��
1 hob gob chAMP
1 HOB GOB WOLF RIDER
3 CHAMP WOLF RIDER
1 hob gob standard wolf rider
1 hob gob bolt thrower

$120.00 plus shipping depending on where you are or $210.00 for it all plus shipping. Also pick some other stuff up for you if ya like for my cost at the store to sweeten the pot. Im sure i could get this from ebay huh? anyway ill check back see what ya say.(so counter offer if ya want too)

oh is astrogoth worth anything?

Pyro Stick:

oh is astrogoth worth anything?

lokigod
The Astragoths on ebay are going for �4.19 with 22 hours left. They are brand new but not in blisters.

Doombeard:

one astragoth went for �29 the other day but since then theyve been going for under a tenner its strange i guess two people got into a bidding war

Doombeard:

ill wait and see if my army sells ok on ebay before i make a final decision. i might buy all of it . cheers mate ,

lokigod:

So when do you think you will know by so I can put on ebay if you dont want? Oh by the way your army is very nice! Makes me want to try chaos helms on plastic dwarfs lol! Although i have little to no green stuff sculpting practice…

ill wait and see if my army sells ok on ebay before i make a final decision.��i might buy all of it . cheers mate ,

iamahobgoblin

gIL^:

ohh i would of wanted them heroes, i didnt know you would be selling them. thought you would of kept them for your army.

i would of wanted the 2 heroes, the wizard, astragoth and 2 hobgoblin wolf riders, but nvm

lokigod:

ohh i would of wanted them heroes, i didnt know you would be selling them. thought you would of kept them for your army.

i would of wanted the 2 heroes, the wizard, astragoth and 2 hobgoblin wolf riders, but nvm

gIL^
Well if i am goblin does not want i would be more than glad to sell them too you or anyone. I would also trade them for dwarfs plastics and chaos warrior bits or stuff to help me get my army going! starting to think i might have to go plastic and convert to get a decent force!

gIL^:

i have loads of basic converted chaos dwarfs from normal dwarfs, and have loads of bfsp dwarfs and night goblins ill prob throw in the lot, they had to take a back seat due to not having enough time so im just collecting the gw range.

lokigod:

i have loads of basic converted chaos dwarfs from normal dwarfs, and have loads of bfsp dwarfs and night goblins ill prob throw in the lot, they had to take a back seat due to not having enough time so im just collecting the gw range.

gIL^
Have any pics(of your conversions) and what would ya offer? I would love reg dwarfs gobbos and night gobs. also bitz woiuld be nice for conversions!

Doombeard:

the auction ends tomorrow night around this time so ill know by then what i can afford

lokigod:

Cool about what time i will get home from work ! hey also Im if you have any bits from your conversion i might be able to buy those off you or give you a better deal! Think im going to use hell cannon crew as my hero and convert warriors and such with reg plastic dwarfs! make hobgoblins out of gobbos!

so if you have any maurader bits, chaos warrior helms or weaps, etc might be intrested.

the auction ends tomorrow night around this time so ill know by then what i can afford

iamahobgoblin

gIL^:

pfft loads ill have a count and look for my cam, but the postage might be to much