[Archive] hmm price check on a few things

lokigod:

the auction ends tomorrow night around this time so ill know by then what i can afford

iamahobgoblin
Saw that your army didnt sell :(

Doombeard:

yeah i know guess i priced it too high. going to re list it starting at 0 and just see what happens . obviously its up to you what you want to do about the stuff if you can wait till ive sold it ill take the $120 worth of stuff . until then i cant do much. in the way of bits heres what i have - spare parts to a hellcannon including a few crew and the skull bit , a dwarf army box, i made an army out of it but theres still loads of spares like crossbows bucklers sheilds weapons and other bits . i also have 3 chaos warriors regiments boxes wit most of the helmets missing and right weapons but still loads of left weapons and the sheilds and bodies and command bits .

lokigod:

yeah i know guess i priced it too high. going to re list it starting at 0 and just see what happens . obviously its up to you what you want to do about the stuff if you can wait till ive sold it ill take the $120 worth of stuff . until then i cant do much. in the way of bits heres what i have - spare parts to a hellcannon including a few crew and the skull bit , a dwarf army box, i made an army out of it but theres still loads of spares like crossbows bucklers sheilds weapons and other bits . i also have 3 chaos warriors regiments boxes wit most of the helmets missing and right weapons but still loads of left weapons and the sheilds and bodies and command bits .

iamahobgoblin
Just put it on ebay seemed like easiest thing to do!
I will start a new thread and post it so maybe others will see its up for grabs!

Doombeard:

ok no worries