[Archive] HoC Armylist

Fridericus_Rex:

In the upcoming rules (the book, not WD):

Chosen are a seperate unit slot from Warriors, and Chosen Knights have “stats to rape a blood knight.”

Normal chaos warriors are WS6 with 2 attacks, wearing chaos armour.

Plastic box sets for Knights, Hounds and Marauder Horsemen, all £12. 5 of the Knights and Marauders in there, unsure of Hounds, possibly 10.

Two new units in the list, one of which is a unit of semi-spawn chaos warriors. Can’t remember what the second unit was.

New models for Chosen, apparently very large and impressive.

Chosen Knights have lances, or a lance option.

source: www.wargate.de

AGPO:

Thanks for that, hope to god it’s true, my chaos knights would be awesome. That said I’ll end up buying tons of the new models when I have enough already. Hey ho

furrie:

sounds good, chaos warriors with ws 6 and A 2, but are you sure that you mean the normal chaos warriors and not the choosen ?

Fridericus_Rex:

quote: sounds good, chaos warriors with ws 6 and A 2, but are you sure that you mean the normal chaos warriors and not the choosen ?

I think that they mean the normal warriors. In another forum ("Miniaturen und was man damit machen kann")We’ve spent hours in discussion. And they all mean that the warriors are meant.

Sharkboy:

I’m glad to hear about the plastic box sets, cheaper than what there is now and plenty of conversion possibilities.

speedygogo:

I’m on a wait and see stance on this one. The “get you by” list really upset me.

Filipicusius:

Stats to rape a blood knight!!! HELL YEAH!!!

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Stats to rape a blood knight!!! HELL YEAH!!!

Filipicusius
wonder if chaos would rape vampire:o well slannesh will :D

Grish:

A chaos lord should be able to beat a vampire in HtH; and I believe they’ll be on par or slightly better than Blood Knights; already Blood Knights are really expensive, I don’t see how much more expensive they’ll go for knights. The GT point limit is set at 2250. Even blood knights are getting too expensive to field in such a small game. Possible, but you have to build your entire list around them.

Fridericus_Rex:

A chaos lord should be able to beat a vampire in HtH; and I believe they'll be on par or slightly better than Blood Knights; already Blood Knights are really expensive, I don't see how much more expensive they'll go for knights.

Grish
One chaos knight costs 28 ponints. Very expensive for this slaughter :o

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

chaos knight with lance sound’s different but WS6 A2 better get those druchii ready:h