[Archive] Holiday weekend What to do

Kera foehunter:

well this being a holiday week end

hum what to do ??

Drink ? entertain ?? do nothing ?

feel free to add suggestion !!

(slaves) to one that comes up with the funnest thing to do !!

Loki:

Fly the flag high, set sail and raid some fat merchant ships, then back home to the tavern for some rum :cheers

Bassman:

Go to the tavern for good looking pirates, wack them on head and bring them to your ship! :stuck_out_tongue:

Filipicusius:

Study…

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Border Reiver:

Kera - you’re late. The Victoria Day long weekend was LAST weekend.

BilboBaggins:

You Canadians are nuts, You hav a holiday named after a 19th century Queen of another country (ok she may have been your queen before you became an independent country). We have different Holidays in the USofA.

What to do, what to do?

I’d say play a bunch of people playing warhammer at your local bunker, I think I may do that myself.

Drink Rum

Set sail and pillage the region

Beat up some camera sales people (they probably would deserve it. :D)

Kera foehunter:

yea i might look for a camera !! Take first mate Brian with me !! he be in town!!

BilboBaggins:

Cool, have fun in the camera stores. I loved asking them questions I knew the answers to just to find out how much they knew of what they were selling. But I have a little more experience with cameras.

And if they pressure you too much have your first mate beat the sales clerk while you are twisting the manager’s arm for a better deal. :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

i take your advice and kick them in the shinns

Auretious Taak:

So…you have a camera…and first mate Brian…and are going to a Tavern of some sort and getting Brian Plastered on RUM.

My suggestion is to acquire some duct tape, some permanent markers or some face paint, and well…heheheheheh

Hey, on the plus side, you’ll be able to bribe him from here on out as any true Pirate Captain wouldn’t hesitate to. :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

that is funn taak!!! but most of the time i go to bed first !!

so that could back fire in the worst way!!