[Archive] Holy blap

hashuts lil helper:

Vintage freak you must be rolling in it.

marauder mage

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

Thank you very much, i just got tea all over half the room looking at that, here i am minding my own business looking at a post drinking a nice cup of tea and then in shock out it comes spitting all over the place like berzerk Pob (1980s kids tv reference there)  

Thats a huge price, the highest ive ever seen, great one :slight_smile:

Vintagephreak:

Never seen CD prices such as these, but I really cannot complain… Don’t really know what’s happening but it is good to be on the selling side these days. Martin

clam:

What is happening with eBay these days??

First $78 for Vintagephreak’s Boar Centaur #2 and now more than a $100 for his Mage - have you diped them in gold or something :stuck_out_tongue:

This is to depressing - I’m off to bed now - thank you very much - hlh :smiley:

Obsidian:

Guess the economic crisis is over! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ubertechie:

It is very odd how in a time of economic crisis that old models that are due for a replacement (fingers crossed) with an army list that cannot be used at a large number of tournaments are increasing in price.

Personally I love them but am still confused as to why over the past few days Chaos Dwarfs have been selling for such vast sums

clam:

In the old days people bought land in the times of crisss - now the buy miniatures :smiley:

I also can’t really understand why this Mage is sold for more than a $100. There have been Mages up for sale pretty offen resently - and there are 2 more Mage-auction at the moment - really strange!

And yes Martin, you may be laughing all the way to the Bank - now thats what I call good timing