[Archive] Homeless **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

Kaptain BlackSquig:

These gits need a new home. I am looking for Paypal, make a fair offer!

Cheers!

Da Kaptain:hat off

Loidrial:

Do you sell this small lot all in one piece? Because i eventually need only the sorcerer, the khan and the warrior with the yellow hat.

Kaptain BlackSquig:

Do you sell this small lot all in one piece? Because i eventually need only the sorcerer, the khan and the warrior with the yellow hat.

Loidrial
Hey Mate
Yes, I will let the three of them go, and I will throw in the other two warriors, since the Hobgoblin crew has already sold. Where are you located though, because shipping could be expensive. I am in the USA.

Loidrial:

Loidrial
Hey Mate
Yes, I will let the three of them go, and I will throw in the other two warriors, since the Hobgoblin crew has already sold. Where are you located though, because shipping could be expensive. I am in the USA.

Kaptain BlackSquig
pm :yar

Kaptain BlackSquig:

Sorry, I never updated this thread but all minis are now at a new home. Thanks for looking!