[Archive] Homemade Post-Apocalyptic L.A.R.P. Equipment

Admiral:

[align=center]
Photo: Cajsa Lithell[/align]

A record round of chaos and havoc is over! Here is the closed FB group for those wanting a closer look at something shiny and chrome. Lots of international attendants at BBR this year.

A few highlights in pictures, courtesy of photographers such as Cajsa Lithell, Otilia Bogen, Caroline Holgersson and Kajsa Källström:

[align=center]
Photo: Cajsa Lithell

Photo: Cornelia Karlslund

[/align]

tjub:

Tufft! :hat off

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Fuggit Khan:

Great photos!

But it brings to mind, Where’s Waldo?

Or rather, Where’s Admiral? :wink:

I’m sure he’s hiding among the pics :hashut

Nicodemus:

Wow, that’s some pretty cool outfits people have assembled!!

And I was playing “Where’s Admiral” with the pics too :hat off

Admiral:

It’s the broomhead guy. :hat off

Admiral:

Small preparations have started. Art for recruitment posters of a new British post-ap group:

[align=center][/align]

Nicodemus:

This stuff still blows my mind… bloody amazing work all around on the costumes, gear, and especially the vehicles.

Admiral:

@Nicodemus: Cheers! It’s a splendid event to be part of, for sure. :slight_smile:

[align=center]Lion Hunt of 2147[/align]

Ladies and gentlemen, let me present to you a comic which I have drawn to immortalize certain events during 2018’s Blodsband Reloaded. The bastard with the broom is me.

[align=center]

[/align]

Enjoysrandom:

I Approve of this Comic and the estranged swede in the broom hat! Also you all look like you would fit in mad max perfectly, just need to pick up the accent!

Struth, a true blue ocker would toss a prawn in his gob and a snag on the barbie, while he cracks a tinny in his stubbies and pluggers! Fair dinkum!

Admiral:

@Enjoysrandom: Thanks a lot! Mad Max is certainly the style in mind. Aye indeed, matey! :cheers

[align=center]Oblivion 2144[/align]

Ladies and gentlemen, let me present to you a comic which I have drawn to immortalize certain events during 2015’s Blodsband Reloaded. The bastard with the broom is me.

[align=center]

[/align]

Admiral:

A couple of quick pieces, featuring Svarta Svärden and Jonas Hjortkloe:

Admiral:

[align=center]Steam Roller 2148[/align]

Ladies and gentlemen, let me present to you a comic which I have drawn to immortalize certain events during 2019’s Blodsband Reloaded. The bastard with the broom is me. Find all comics at HKM Comics.

[align=center]

[/align]