[Archive] How about a female general?

Borador:

Well you do not see a CD army often lead by a FEMALE chaos dwarf general.

Would any of you consider doing this or do you think the females don’t lead armies in the CD culture?

Personally I think it would be looking pretty cool if you have an allmale cd army with a female general and probably I’ll use a female commander when I start the work on my general ^.^ Though that still might take a while, hehe

Khan!:

Sounds good to me - ain’t nowhere I’ve seen that says CD women don’t kick ass. Now the question is, will she have a beard?

Borador:

Ghehe I don’t really think so, I mean it is a woman after all.

But you never know! Maybe a real small one or a mustache :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

captain carrot:

Great idea. No I dont think she should have a beard maby tall hair instead of a big hat.

wallacer:

Several of my units are led by female Chaos Dwarfs, mostly because they’re easier to tell apart.

Borador:

@captain carrot: well im not that good at big hats anyways :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@wallacer: sweet ^.^ can you link a picture of 1 for inspirational purposes?

Pyro Stick:

It would be cool if someone designed a special character female general. If there are female generals i would think its probably a rare thing so the best way to include one is to make a one off special character. Could be a cool project for Anno.

Borador:

Gotta agree with you on that one Pyro, would be nice ^.^

Khan!:

I dunno, I don’t see any good reason why female generals would be rare - although I agree a special character or similar would be cool.  Let’s face it, women in Warhammer tend to be either evil (witches/demons) or half-naked or both - exception being Brettonian sorceresses who are ‘pure,’ maidenly, and still with the cleavage - and rarely in positions of power (except for evil naked witch demons).  Granted, CDs are evil, but at least dwarfs tend to wear more clothes, yes?  

I think it would be awesome if CDs had a stronger female presence!  In fact I am going to write a letter to GW about it.

"Dear GW,

Please do something awesome and make Chaos Dwarfs a matriarchal society in both lore and miniature range.  

Signed, your friend,

Khan!"

Okay so that sounded really sarcastic but I do think that it would be awesome.

Zanko:

Why not!?!?!

IMO a female CD general would be rare but not impossible!

But I think a sorceress would be more “realistic” than a warrior, cause in the CD society the task of the females are at first the maintenance of their kin. So the wouldn´t get the hard and long training of the male warriors.

Sorcerers have another development … :hat

@ Khan!: I don´t think that female CDs have beards! But high ranked females may wear a kind of ritual beards
like the female Egyptian Pharaoh Hatschepsut! :wink:

:hashut

Baggronor:

Granted, CDs are evil, but at least dwarfs tend to wear more clothes, yes?
Considering what the women look like, I would bloody hope so :)

I would have a female general, but it would have to be an awesome mini.

Nazhur:

I like it! More female dwarfs

Loki:

Yes i think this would work well, but no beard for her or will just look like a cd with breasts

Borador:

Ghehe the beard part would be a little off indeed. I’m gonna get a pencil and paper right away to be honest, just got a great idea ( if I can draw what is in my mind XDD )

Kera foehunter:

Well i think a Female would be the best General for any cd army

hands down !!

as most of you know from ex girl friends how far a woman will go if she was wronge by some one

or ex wifes this is why a woman would be a great general

as least a guy would give another man a break and feal sorry and buy him a beer after a fight !!but not a woman she will destroy you and will never forget !!

so that is why a female general would be cool

ot a admireal

Kera foehunter:

ooops omost forgot a bearded female dwarf lol

How would we put make up on it we have a beard!!

female war paint is part of are daily way to keep all you guys in line

it part of the whole mind control thingy

Borador:

hehe kera

Why an admiral when you can make her commander of Hashut’s airforce? ^.^

Kera foehunter:

The problem of being a Fryboy comando is that the wind would mess up my hair and the falling a couple hundred feet to a splat is why

wallacer:

@wallacer: sweet ^.^ can you link a picture of 1 for inspirational purposes?

Borador

Borador:

@wallacer: Thanks ^.^ was doing some sketches but didn’t quite get a good one yet, hope this helps