[Archive] How cool is this?

AGPO:

Xander:

Somewhat cool, the faces look a bit fat.

I dunno, it seems like they could have done better.

Willmark:

Actually I like it. Reminds me of the Url-Shekk in the game Majesty.

Uzkul Werit:

The heads look kinda squashed together. Nicely scuplted though.

AGPO:

which is rare enough these days

Thommy H:

Nah, don’t like it.

bow_for_hashut:

Looks more lizardmen than Chaos…

Xander:

I think a lava-themed khorne army could be cool, kind of like a balrog.

Ghrask Dragh:

Looks more lizardmen than Chaos...

bfh

My thoughts exactly.
Good sculpt, but not chaos.

Also, whats going on with his front leg?

Willmark:

So he’s a knuckle dragging. You wanna make something of it? :wink:

Thommy H:

Xander
If you check out the "Tale of Fantasy Painters" in the Project Logs on Warseer, the host (Harry, I think it is?) is doing one with old school models.

Khan!:

I’m not into it, I’m afraid. The new bloodletters are cool, but I don’t like the new flesh hounds at all.

Repone:

Where are the three skinks to lead it?

Razzick_Khan:

Im not impressed by the model. Although I like the recent effort to make demons look more extra-dimensional and twisted. Never was a huge fan of the last “malnourished dogs with horns and big teeth” they called flesh hounds.

cornixt:

It does look more like a lizard than a scaley dog, unfortunately. Still better than the last lot though.

furrie:

I will keep it with the slaanesh demons and CD ofcourse :stuck_out_tongue:

AGPO:

Xander
Been done a thousand times my friend. Ever since they released the bloodletters and everyone went "you know that wierd fur looks a bit like flame."

Kera foehunter:

sweet i want one !!!

WarplockMonkey:

WOOOOOWWWW

Not so convinced as a blood hound, but that could make a REALLY cool lizzie salamander!!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Looks like a Cerebrus bloodhound-salamander. Anyone else think that? Or just think it looked lizardical? I don’t like the ball-point pen shaped head, nor do I like the thin fans behind their heads. Maybe full fans like the old ones, but the thin fans look silly. I also dislike the weird bones going backwards under the middle chin. It could be worse though, IMO. The scales are similar to an old chaos hound model I have.