[Archive] How do you get a cool avitar?

led571:

Hi

I’ve been looking around the cool avitars about like xanders and was wondering ow to get one of my lord?

Willmark:

I assume you mean avatar? Contact Xander he can usually whip one up. Welcome to CDO.

Time of Madness:

Send Xander a message and a picture of your lord.

Time of Madness

led571:

thanx alot will do!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Welcome to the website. have a quick search before starting topics as this one’s been started a half-dozen times, lol. But, as has been said, ask Mr. Xander and he’ll get round to it when he can.

led571:

Welcome to the website. have a quick search before starting topics as this one's been started a half-dozen times, lol. But, as has been said, ask Mr.  Xander and he'll get round to it when he can.

Hashut's Blessing
hi, i did try that but i think it was down to my bad spelling. i'll try harder next time. sorry

Hashut’s Blessing:

Not a problem on either account :smiley: Welcome again :wink:

Xander:

To remember how to spell Avatar, remember it only has three letter As for vowels! AV AT AR! :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

or you could serf the net like i did and work out a deal with servius!!!

snowblizz:

or you could serf the net like i did and work out a deal with servius!!!!!

Kera foehunter
Servius? That's the go-to guy?

And here I've been dealing with the devil for years. Sheesh, what a waste.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Kera you make him sound like a mercenary I can just imagen it you go into a poor like bar and there in the corner is Servius smoking a ciggeret and watching you as you walk in :~ :stuck_out_tongue:

Swissdictator:

Kera you make him sound like a mercenary I can just imagen it you go into a poor like bar and there in the corner is Servius smoking a ciggeret and watching you as you walk in :~ :P

Godbob and his jolly rogers
Don't forget the fedora hat. :)

A Chaos Dwarf Online film noir! AWESOME!

Hashut’s Blessing:

'ave at 'er, was that? reaches for Kera, Sojourn and Princess