While at the mall i noticed that there was two ways people walk

toe heal and heal toe. i walk toe heal and first mate Brian walks heal toe

so how do you walk i think this would be cool to find out

:cheers

Thommy H:

i think this would be cool to find out
Really?

Grimstonefire:

Can’t say I’ve ever been bothered how. One foot goes down, then the other… Repeat as necessary.

Kera foehunter:

well i was bored waiting out side of a game store
but i notes that some women walk toe healed it depended on there shoes or sandles
one guy walked toe heal  but most of the time guys walked heal toe

Thommy H:

I tried walking toe-to-heel just now. Doesn’t work. But I imagine it would work in high heels, which is probably the difference.

Kera foehunter:

I noticed it more if you bare footed !! That how i noticed it !!

yes i was not wearing shoes in the mall !! but i had long pants on!

so i still like to here from you guys !! maybe i can get a grant to study this behavor

AGPO:

You aren’t training to be a physio by any chance Kera? Gait pattern analysis is normally the preserve of those sadistic b******s

Kera foehunter:

so how do you walk ??  I did not do heal dragger   or feet shufflers
@ agpo not at this time haven’t decided fully

Hashut’s Blessing:

I lift my feet as properly defined and I place the whole foot down at once. I tend to be abnormal :wink:

Pyro Stick:

I tried walking toe-to-heel just now. Doesn't work. But I imagine it would work in high heels, which is probably the difference.

Thommy H
I tried it as well. Couldnt do it. If i had to walk like that it would take me hours to get anywhere. So i walk heel to toe.

Khunag:

that’s how i do it

Crube:

If I’m barefoot, around the house, I tend to walk toe, heel… otherwise, when out and about, I’m a heel toe guy…

snowblizz:

I tried walking toe-to-heel just now. Doesn't work. But I imagine it would work in high heels, which is probably the difference.

Thommy H
I tried it as well. Couldnt do it. If i had to walk like that it would take me hours to get anywhere. So i walk heel to toe.

Pyro Stick
Ok, so I just had to try it out. Nothing I'd try and do for a any longer stretch though, unless I'd be wearing high-heels. In of itself fairly unlikely. Fairly.

Heel-toe it is.

@Khunag
I think the ministry of Silly Walks will be wanting to have a word with you.

two_heads_talking:

when tracking in the woods, I walk toe-heel. My Indian ancestors used to stalk their prey that way too.

When walking normal, I walk heel-toe.

Loki:

in my normal day heel to toe but when stalking people in the woods playing air soft and not wanting to get a face full of bbs I walk toe heel as it makes less noise,

thanks for starting this thread kera have to say i never really gave it much thought but will pay closer attention to how people walk around in my office as its something we all do with out even thinking about and that in its self is interesting :slight_smile:

Border Reiver:

Left foot, right foot - repeat as necessary.

As to heel/toe, or toe/heel - I’m definitely a heel/toe sort of person - over twenty years in HMTQ’s armed forces does that to you.

Zanko:

I’m a heel - toe guy … a bit ordinary I presume!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:hashut

Xander:

that's how i do it

Khunag
This. :D

Kera foehunter:

It really make you think don’t it

next i have to see if it different when you run !!!

dedwrekka:

when tracking in the woods, I walk toe-heel.  My Indian ancestors used to stalk their prey that way too.  

When walking normal, I walk heel-toe.

two_heads_talking
When I'm at a bar, it goes stool-back-head as my irish ancestors did when they dove into the depths of the nights last mug.