[Archive] How do you walk

Hashut’s Blessing:

wHEN RUNNING, i AM A TOE TO BALL-OF-FOOT TYPE :wink: mORE PUSH, MORE POWER, EXCELLENT FOR RUBY UNION, KEEPS YOU LIGHT AND STRONG.

Kera foehunter:

in a fast run mostly toe and ball of the foot

Sojourn:

i think this would be cool to find out
Really?

Thommy H
lmao. awesome.

I walk heel toe, even in heels (are there other types of shoes? just curious)

when I run, sprints are on the balls of my feet, long runs are heel toe as well. not terribly exciting or insightful.

as a side note, walking through Beer Bistro yesterday I almost went heel-bum when I slipped on the floor. luckily my overpowering sense of grace and style caught me. haha

two_heads_talking:

when tracking in the woods, I walk toe-heel.  My Indian ancestors used to stalk their prey that way too.  

When walking normal, I walk heel-toe.

two_heads_talking
When I'm at a bar, it goes stool-back-head as my irish ancestors did when they dove into the depths of the nights last mug.

dedwrekka
well my Irish ancestors did it the other way around.. mug, face, counter.. as they passed out from too much drinkin'

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I think if I think about this thought too much…my head will explode!

Kera foehunter:

when tracking in the woods, I walk toe-heel.  My Indian ancestors used to stalk their prey that way too.  

When walking normal, I walk heel-toe.

two_heads_talking
When I'm at a bar, it goes stool-back-head as my irish ancestors did when they dove into the depths of the nights last mug.

dedwrekka
well my Irish ancestors did it the other way around..  mug, face, counter..  as they passed out from too much drinkin'

two_heads_talking
LOL with these two great groups of Ancestors How would you have time to lesson!! They be both talking loudly to get a word out:hat off

Tht my People would just wait at camp and wait till the animale come over to them he he

Perturabo:

Heel toe I suppose. Never really thought about it.

A little while ago I got a new pair of boots with a slightly higher heel on them than I was used to (some sort of army surplus, I think). After getting used to them I had to wear the old pair for some reason, and I felt like I was falling backwards the whole time. In a thread about feet, it felt appropriate…

Kera foehunter:

Well try with out shoes Peturabo

i have boots with thick souls it just make me taller ,Yea!!

Ghost:

left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot.

I’m a heel toe man, from marching, when I was in the air force

CDblunderbuss:

Heel to toe. Tried walking toe to heel, but it was impossible.