[Archive] How many army do you have

Canix:

AGPO wow and I thought I had big armies.

Willmark
Must have forgotten his VC army;)

Kera foehunter:

is anyone getting the new high elf army?

Uzkul Werit:

Nah. Never been much of an elf person. And the minatures are either lovely (Dragons or Chariots) or awful (anything from the Lord/Hero sections).

Kera foehunter:

im a dwarf playing girl.But they look cool

grunts:

Lets see I currently have:

Chaos Dwarfs

Beasts of Chaos

Vampire Counts

previous to these I played:

Wood Elves

Chaos Mortals

Lizardmen

Bretonnia

High Elves

Orcs & Goblins

Empire

Ultramarines

Lost and the Damned

Tyranids

Malificant:

a person in my gaming group has a beasts of chaos army modeled up using fimir. maybe it’s ogres…now im not sure anymore.

grunts:

a person in my gaming group has a beasts of chaos army modeled up using fimir.��maybe it's ogres....now im not sure anymore.

Malificant
Fimir you say? Ahhh memories...... *ahem* *cough* I mean, I'd love to see that. Fimir were my favorites back in the day.

ashur:

dwarfs

CHAOS DWARFS

dogs of war

kislev

empire guard

Kyte:

I have Chaos mortals, Chaos Beastmen, Ogre Kingdoms, Wood elves and Chaos Dwarfs. All armies are around 2000-3000pts

Thanks

- Kyte

Tallhat:

shudders Ive hated OK since they were released. I understand why people might like them but I realy really dont.

Oh. And here are my armies:

4000 Pts Blood Angels

2000 pts Empire

1500 Pts Chaos Dwarfs

- Tallhat

AGPO:

Willmark

Canix
I've never collected vampire counts, but I never sell my models so after many years in the hobby I've built up a collection of most things. Maybe I'll try vampires when they're released but I doubt it. GW models are so expensive now I can't afford to build new armies from scratch - CDs excepting thanks to Xander and the awesome BfSP deal - so it looks like there'll be a vampire shaped hole in my collection for quite a while

Willmark:

is anyone getting the new high elf army?

Kera foehunter
Already have one, although I could start another one fron the stuff I have yet to paint for my High Elves.

Tallhat:

I think ill buy the book and maybe some white lions. But I most surely aint gonna play that army.

- Tallhat

Canix:

Willmark

Canix
I've never collected vampire counts, but I never sell my models so after many years in the hobby I've built up a collection of most things. Maybe I'll try vampires when they're released but I doubt it. GW models are so expensive now I can't afford to build new armies from scratch - CDs excepting thanks to Xander and the awesome BfSP deal - so it looks like there'll be a vampire shaped hole in my collection for quite a while

AGPO
Is it the only one missing i didnt check just guessed on visual run through,thats alot of armies especially if they are all painted well:hat:hat off
I have 3 15mm ancient armies and about 1500 napoleonic figs 25mm but there is quite a divide for most between historical and whfb/40k this is changing slightly with WAB and warmaster tho:D

Pyro Stick:

I think ill buy the book and maybe some white lions. But I most surely aint gonna play that army.

Tallhat
My cousin will buy the book so i wont have to but all i am going to be buying, at most, is the dragon and the chariot with the bearded lions.

minty:

I already have 32 of them lions, trianoc chariots are more popular round here, the store released everything ealr yso I just looted about 1/3 of the lions, now being used as cold ones

the lions are almost equal in size to horses, so are being used as cold ones:)

Tallhat:

Are they not any bigger? How boring :confused:

- Tallhat

Willmark:

“Bigger” is not always better especially when talking about hats… :slight_smile:

Colzey:

Chaos Dwarves 3500-4000pts

Ogre Kingdoms 3000pts

Sylvanians 3000pts

Cheers,

MAtty :slight_smile:

minty:

well, there a little bit bigger, but not so much there out of proportion with horses, just because they both pull the same thing

anyway, soon enough i’ll probably get my digicam and take some photots of my black lion knights