[Archive] How much are thease minis worth?

ToTo:

So I was going trough my bits box and found some figures I got few years ago. Becouse I was curious I went to this site Solends.comand found this picture Monsters starter set

Now the guestion in how much are thease figures worth? I dont have the wolf model, they are grudely painted and the orc is slightly damaged.

Kera foehunter:

well the thing is to find some one that once them .

second i would not buy a figure that painted i would buy a metal only

with out a full set it would be hard to get a lot for them

ToTo:

I understand that the condition they are in does affect their price. Could you tell me their worth as a complete pack whit no paint on them so I know what I can ask for them in their current condition. I have a byer for them but I dont have a slightest clue of their value.

Pyro Stick:

I couldnt find the set on ebay (probably cause most of them ave been split up) but based on the renegade boxed set i would say its worth £10 -£15 at most. This isnt really the best warhammer forum to ask on though. The Warhammer Forum would probably have been a better place.

ToTo:

Thaks anyway, a guy at Da Warpath directed me here saying I can find some answers here. Can’t say he was wrong:)

snowblizz:

Thaks anyway, a guy at Da Warpath directed me here saying I can find some answers here. Can't say he was wrong:)

ToTo
Just because we are fans of an obscure old army doesn't mean we know the value of all the old stuff...

Random surprised thought: I actually HAVE that Chaos Warrior guy!

two_heads_talking:

I belong to a Yahoo group that deals with older citadel/marauder models. Perhaps someone on there can help you…

Yahoo | Mail, Weather, Search, News, Finance, Sports, Shopping, Entertainment, Video