[Archive] How old are you?

Mosk:

Looking at the last few birthdays, everyone seems to be older then me. I want to see if anyone is younger.

I am 16

snyggejygge:

I´m 25

Sojourn:

fear not Mosk, I think Godbob has title as youngest CDO’er on the site :wink:

I’m freshly turned 24 as of 2 days ago :slight_smile:

furrie:

I’m 20 years old

Knight Of Awsome:

fear not Mosk, I think Godbob has title as youngest CDO'er on the site ;)

Sojourn
Not true, Zorn is younger by one year and holds the title for youngest in 1st and Gobbob for second and I am tide in 3ed with Warplock at the age of 15... thats the statisctics, whos got skills now?:)

Pyro Stick:

18 wooooo!

Obsidian:

Lol, you younglings! I’m at the ripe old age of 300! Err, I mean 30! :wink:

clam:

Born in 1971, so that makes me … thinking, thinking … 25 and a few months :slight_smile:

Btw: Many members have there date of birth in there profile - so you could check them out there.

Willmark:

Pffffffttttttt. Beardings. I sit near the head of the table for the council.

Chronologically: 35

Mentally: young enough to still play with toy soldiers, plus I can’t wait to play with my sons toys when he’s a bit older. Plenty of Star Wars me thinks

wallacer:

35 years, 4 days and 7 hours.

Knight Of Awsome:

Mentally: young enough to still play with toy soldiers, plus I can't wait to play with my sons toys when he's a bit older.

Willmark
[nicecomment]Ah, but with your GS skill your making them :)[/nicecomment]

I think a greater question would be how long have you been playing warhammer for, for a later thread prehaps...

Willmark:

Thanks, but my GS skills are adequate, not great (In my estimation). Great GS skills are the province of Grim, Ishkur and the like.

Theory_Man:

I have 22 years, I only use around 14 of them. I’m banking the rest (with an interest of 10 percent!). :smiley:

Sharkboy:

35 plus a couple of weeks, a lot of you are making me feel very old.

Kyte:

I’m 17. 18 on first of January.

Thanks

- Kyte

Father Grumpmas:

Older than Wallacer (and everyone else who has posted an age in this thread so far).

Xander:

1. :slight_smile:

Vexxus:

I am 28. The older wiser brother of Xander :wink:

catbarf:

15, 16 in October.

Willmark:

Older than Wallacer (and everyone else who has posted an age in this thread so far).

Father Grumpmas
hence the handle FATHER Grumpas. :cheers