[Archive] Humorous Collossus

WoodenPickles:

Reaper Miniatures :: figurefinder

So funny. but could be could base to add on to

Ubertechie:

Loki and I have been discussing making one out of the new orc stompa kit - it certainly has all of the components required and once it has been de-orkified / hashuted (i thin i just invented a word) - it could look pretty awesome

Kera foehunter:

that is a cool piece !!or a cool slave giant

AGPO:

Loki and I have been discussing making one out of the new orc stompa kit - it certainly has all of the components required and once it has been de-orkified / hashuted (i thin i just invented a word) - it could look pretty awesome

Ubertechie
Thats possiblly the most awesome idea I've heard for ages! Do it and there's 1,000 slves headed your way!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Agpo, who’s giving the 1,000 slaves? You only have 261.

Interesting robot!

Sojourn:

reminds me of the Iron Giant. :slight_smile:

@ Tarrakk… he’s a mod… he can makes slaves whenever and however he wants. he no longer knows any bounds!

what’s an orc stompa kit? o.O I want to know what warrants 1,000 slaves. :slight_smile:

Swissdictator:

Ingenius! I love it!

Plus using the BFsP cannons protruding out at points… perhaps Blunderblussified might make great weapons too…

Tarrakk Blackhand:

@ Sojourn - I thought you had to have slaves to give them. Forgive me for questioning the power of the almighty fourm mods!

snowblizz:

reminds me of the Iron Giant. :)

@ Tarrakk... he's a mod... he can makes slaves whenever and however he wants. he no longer knows any bounds!

what's an orc stompa kit? o.O I want to know what warrants 1,000 slaves. :)

Sojourn
That's not a Stompa.

This is a Stompa:
(a new plastic kit for Warhammer 40k, it is a titan, uummm yeah means nothing to you, a really really large robot kind of unit, 100 feet high or so (in scale, the models is what 30cm I maybe), mostly used by humans and called Titans, but other races have similar vehicles, Orks call the Stompas, or if they are really big, Gargants.)

Kera foehunter:

look swiss!!! at the size of that chain saw

Swissdictator:

tsk tsk Kera’s trying to induce chainsaw envy. It is a nice chainsaw though.

Though between the original post and the photo of the stompa I’m suddenly tempted to raid the hardware store. I should give a mighty “WAAAGH!!!” on the way out…

Kera foehunter:

how could not miss it !!! Now i know what to give you for your birthday

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Thank you for shopping Wal- Mart! “WAAAGH!!!” :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

wooden pickles or anyone how big is that collosses btw

GRNDL:

Looks tiny… Isn’t that 25mm base? Also, the name implies its a butler robot, so its bound to be human scale. Unless you’re serving mighty big drinks, like the ones Sojourn and I would have at our parties…

Like this:

http://home.att.net/~marcobrau/bigone.jpg

Kera foehunter:

so your not much of a drinker !!we use that size for a shot glasss

GRNDL:

That’s what I’ve been trying to tell everyone, but still they think I’m a lush. Its very frustrating.

Sojourn:

That's what I've been trying to tell everyone, but still they think I'm a lush. Its very frustrating.

GRNDL
lmao.... if that's you on the right GRNDL, looks like you're struggling... having to wipe down your brow.

they look difficult to hold though, and that worries me. no one wants to spill precious alcohol!

I could use a robot butler like the one posted to hold my drink for me. :) ahhhhh, now that's the life. :)

@ snowblizz: so THAT'S what that is. I had seen the pic before, but now I've connected the dots. thanks! :)

Tarrakk Blackhand:

After they drink those, they can wear the glases as hats!

Kera foehunter:

here i pour you guys a drink !! now that a drink!!

king size drink