[Archive] I bet all of you role-play this way!

Willmark:

Twenty Sided

"Players may blunder through dialog with shocking ineptitude, forget the name of the country they are in, or get confused about which side they are on, but once it comes time to roll for initiative they all turn into Sun Tzu".

DM of the Rings LX:
The Madness of King Whatsizname

Hashut’s Blessing:

It’s true, but I actually tend to roleplay, though one, I manage to do that version better than the rest of the group and roleplay as well as my other groups at the same time, lol. W00t! for Mroolren (Two)Bluehoof! The kindest, retarded minotaur barbarian ever!

zorn sabretooth:

it stiill strikes me that the zealot carreer in wfrp has the charm skill

Kera foehunter:

to much reading for me ha-ha

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, I based it on the quote alone. zorn sabretooth, that’s because they talk to large audiences and hold them captivated. They are just talking about religion in a very fanatical manner, so it’s not such a surprise considering the religious/superstitious nature of the WH world.

zorn sabretooth:

aah but why does a troll slayer have a leather jerkin and the zealot have suave because suave means mean pleasantly tactful and well-mannered.

roleplaying suitable for kera: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXOSi39QS58

Hashut’s Blessing:

Troll slayer has it because they are wollies and it is to keep him warm :wink: Zealot has suave because of the bonus to Fel he gets and suave is more being smooth-tongued than well-mennered. Zealots don’t have to be rude, they just LOVE their religion…

AGPO:

GM: That’s metagaming

Player: No it isn’t!

GM: A dragon appears, deal

Filipicusius:

What? They didn’t kill the innkeeper at lv1??