[Archive] I got some new coasters for Valentine's Day!

Xander:

My lovely wife Stephanie made them for me. See attached! :hat off

GeofreyShank:

Brilliant someone has a right thoughtful partner

Mad Dave:

those are awesome dude!!

Ghrask Dragh:

Those are awesome, so when are we all coming over for dinner?

Really cool stuff, kudos Stephanie :hat off

Yodrin:

wow, cool!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Skink:

Cool! How she had these done? I’ve got a load of images that I want to… Well, become like these!

Time of Madness:

Wow! Love them! Amazing! Are they for your man cave? Or will she let you put them out when you have company? haha

Time of Madness

Xander:

They are for the coffee table. We have two Chaos Dwarf posters mounted on the wall already, so they match the decore. :wink:

Tutorial for making coasters can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzotTd9MeNY

Skink:

Thank you Xander & Stephanie :cheers

Goltor Lintrepide:

Those are awesome!!!

French_noodle:

Thanks a very nice idea !

Still… Would Hashut agree to see its fellow servants imprinted as Valentine’s presents ? Damn He seems so different than i thought now…

:hat off

Time of Madness:

They are for the coffee table. We have two Chaos Dwarf posters mounted on the wall already, so they match the decore. ;)

Xander
I'm impressed, my wife would kill me if I started hanging up chaos dwarf posters in our living room.....unfortunately all that stuff is resverved for my basement.
Time of Madness

Abecedar:

Crikeys, they are brilliant but I’m lucky just to get a small painting table inside the house let alone something like those.

speedygogo:

Those coasters are pretty amazing and are a great gift!

snowblizz:

Waaaaait… your wife makes you use coasters? The horror!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Extremely nicely done. Stephanie, if you had use for them you would have some slaves. Instead, you have my admiration.

sotek222:

These work wonderfully, I made some for my gaming group! Awesome post man! :hat off

Xander:

Wow! Nice first post Sotek! They look great :slight_smile:

Have you been creeping the forum since May 2011!?

cornixt:

Haha, that was your first post since you joined almost two years ago?

Awesome first post by the way!

My wife is already asking “Do you want some of those?”

sotek222:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hahaha thanks yea I have stuff to post just takes me a while.