[Archive] I had "the dream"

Xander:

So on the weekend, I was sleeping in my bed and I had it: the dream. Now I must admit this was my first time having the dream, but it was a very surreal experience, and for about 30 seconds, I was in Warhammer heaven.

By that of course I mean, I had dreamt that the Chaos Dwarfs had been redone, and for some reason a bunch of boxed sets had been sent to me, and were in my closet. They were all plastic kits, and there seemed to be 3 Hellcannon variants, the regular, a strangely possessed one, like that new 40k Daemon Scorpion, and some kind of hovering one with circular blades that looked like they aligned as drill bits below the machine. The Warriors seemed to have options for hats or masks, with the hatted ones looking strikingly similar to Ishkur’s warriors!

It all seemed very real, and I remember having a “Nintendo 64!!!” moment. Haha, what a nerdy dream.

Just thought I’d share. :hat off

Thommy H:

Haha, what a nerdy dream.
The first step is admitting it.

Bassman:

Ahahah, too much Warhammer, dude? :rolleyes:

Yes, it would be fantastic… will ever happen? :s

Bassman

Grimstonefire:

Lol. I’ve had 2 ‘chaos dwarfs get released’ dreams, both of which I was only flicking through the book, no models for me… :slight_smile:

I think you only get to this Chaos Dwarf dream state when you’ve been thinking about them just a little too much.

Swissdictator:

Well as long as we don’t have dreams that we are Chaos Dwarfs…

though Chaos Dwarfs vs (insert interesting historical civ of appropriate tech here) would be cool.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

cool dream mine just invole me getting killed by chaos champions :frowning:

but yay new CD :slight_smile:

wallacer:

You know you’re getting old when you stop dreaming about girls and start dreaming about toy soldiers :wink:

Perturabo:

Heh, nerdgasm. If I dream about the hobby I tend to be crushing foolish mortals with big hammers. Whether it’s 40k or Fantasy depends on what I’ve been reading.

Not that it happens often, you understand.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Heh, nerdgasm. If I dream about the hobby I tend to be crushing foolish mortals with big hammers. Whether it's 40k or Fantasy depends on what I've been reading.

Perturabo
what you keep hurting me!!!!!:P

Kera foehunter:

DUDE !!! i don’t know what to say to that!!!

Sojourn:

You know you're getting old when you stop dreaming about girls and start dreaming about toy soldiers ;)

wallacer
yes, very alarming... Willmark, I need a new t-shirt, XS :P the current one isn't doing the trick!

Xander:

You know you're getting old when you stop dreaming about girls and start dreaming about toy soldiers ;)

wallacer
I'd be lying if I said it was the only dream I had. The others however, are not your business. ;)

Willmark:

yes, very alarming... Willmark, I need a new t-shirt, XS :P the current one isn't doing the trick!

Sojourn
Hmmm I don't dream about Warhammer ( I rarely remember my dreams anyways)... but if I were to dream it would be about Kate Beckinsale in an XS chaos dwarf t-shirt... :)

Swissdictator:

My most common dream is very strange.

While I will graduate from college in the spring, YAY, my dream is as follows.

I’m a college student who, it turns out, after he has started college found out he still had High school course to take… so is taking both and trying to keep it a secret. It’s very freaky, nor does it makes sense in retrospect… but while dreaming there is some sort of profound logic.

My other dream is that I finally got back into the military despite my heart condition, and they screwed up my waivers leaving me at the reception unit in basic.

The rest of my dreams are either very surreal, or what you’d expect from a 23 year old male. :wink: Now if I can just dream about Val Halla and all the drunken feasting and fighting within.

Grimstonefire:

Hmmm I don't dream about Warhammer ( I rarely remember my dreams anyways)... but if I were to dream it would be about Kate Beckinsale in an XS chaos dwarf t-shirt... :)

Willmark
LOL. Classic :hat off

Definately deserving of a few slaves!

Kera foehunter:

lol xander i bet those dream had pink fuzzys bunnies

Auretious Taak:

lol Kera, didn’t you know Pink Fluffy bunnies make EVERYONE much more intimidating. Well white ones anyways…anyone who is a fan of monty python will understand where I’m coming from. I can’t remember the last time I had a warhammer based dream, I know I had one can’t remember what, the best dream I ever had involved me as a younger chap, more a boy then anything and I successfully took over the entire world, from a bridge near my house on a highway (it’s really quite a busy bridge lol), with a remote controlled aeroplane. Do not question the logic, it worked, I am kinda sure there was massed killings but overall it was a happy dream and I woke up feeling exulted by the fact I had just taken over the world…then I realised I was awake but was still exulted for quite some time…

:smiley:

Auretious Taak.

Sojourn:

my dreams are often vivid when I wake up, and lacking most logic (lol, much like Xander’s ;)) but I won’t share them here… but it involved the “life” balloons from Donkey Kong Country for SNES and a pet dolphin… that’s what you get for playing a video game for hours on end.

Auretious Taak:

So…X-rated dreams or just very meaningful to yourself and not really wanting to air the thoughst here. There’s another thought, what is the level of maturity of gamers on here, how far can we discuss stuff of a more mature content?

Auretious Taak.

cornixt:

Right, not had any warhammer dreams for years and now I just had one last night. In this one I had been transported back to march of this year and managed to find a stack of WDs with CD articles in them (one was a battle report and the other a conversion article, but the models were not like anything on here). Even after waking up, it was a while before I could separate it from reality.

Dreams never mean anything, and should NEVER be taken as literal desires or fears. They are truly weird though.