[Archive] I have no hair! :o

AGPO:

Earlier this week I had my precious locks shaved off in order to raise money and awareness for new prostate cancer treatments. Later this month I’m going to be jumping out of a plane, again for charity, this time for the Alzheimer’s Society. This should be a real challenge as I’m scarred of both heights and flying! :o

This got me thinking about all the things people I know do for good causes, things that they’d never normally dream of. What funny/stupid/dangerous things have you guys done for charity?

The Brain:

Awesome. Good luck with the plane, remember always know the person that backs your para shoot. :cheers

GRNDL:

Crazy me just donates…

Loki:

First of all congrats and good luck on the jump and well done for raising money for a good cause :slight_smile: I have done a few things to raise money, i did the bt swimathon doing 200 lengths in a time of 1 hour 20 mins and 8 seconds that�?Ts a total of 5000 meters and i shaved of my goatee which i had for a great many years for red nose day to raise money, it shocked people a little at my work as they had never seen me with out before :slight_smile:

Pyro Stick:

Good work raising money for the Alzheimer’s Society. My grandmother had Alzheimer’s and she died last year. But you could never pay me to cut my hair off.

AGPO:

Sorry to hear that Pyro, I lost my grandfather to Alzheimers three years back. Its the reason I chose that particular charity in the first place

Balseraph:

I probably never would have dared to jump with a parachute. I only give donations to charity. So I’m impressed with what you do. Good luck AGPO! :hat off

Kera foehunter:

*Kera crys * you had such nice hair !!

i wish you luck with the quest

i agree with pyro ! there no amount of money that i would cut my hair!!