[Archive] I need your help!

Hashutsep:

Hi all. Since I bought my copy of the Tamurkhan book, I wanted to field an unit of Fireglaives. The problem was that all my Infernal Guard models are from Mantic’s Abyssal Dwarfs ones, so the FW models doesn’t fit in. I’m bounded by aesthetics…

But today I saw an opportunity. I found a guy in ebay that sells WF bits, including some sprues of Fireglaives! :o That’s my chance of making some conversions on my Mantic dwarfs! But unfortunately, the guy doesn’t make shipments to my country :frowning: So here I am, asking for help from you, CD fellows…

Grimbold Blackhammer:

What country does he ship to? And where are you??

JonJon:

I will help if I can

Hashutsep:

I’m from Spain. And the guy’s store states that he offers shipment worldwide, except the following countries: APO/FPO, Africa, China, Russian Federation, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Hong Kong and Taiwan. So it seems that the main options will be USA and/or Canada…

JMR:

What a strange list of restrictions…

JonJon:

PM me ill help

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Zonk:

What a strange list of restrictions...

JMR
Quite normal list, I for example never sell the dwarfs in Russia, though I live there. Now I think over that not to sell to America and Canada from for long delivery. The Seller too can have reasons not to sell to the countries which it listed

cornixt:

Looks like a list of countries I wouldn’t want to do business with, plus several that would be completely fine. I wonder if there are particular export/import restrictions from where they are selling, or maybe the items themselves aren’t quite legal.

Grimstonefire:

Since when is ‘Africa’ a country…? (excluding South Africa of course ;))

Time of Madness:

The list is odd. He names a couple of the main places I would never send anything too (Russia, Mexico, Italy, Spain). But then lists places like the United Kingdom, France and Germany which I have never had a problem sending stuff too.

Time of Madness

Hashutsep:

PM sent, JonJon.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Agalstrax:

Well my “advice” would fit better in the named section … but if it´s getting to expensive or to much efford (yeah cd´s are worth every efford) … Necron warriors of 40k have this gaus weapons with halbardheads …

furrie:

Well my "advice" would fit better in the named section ... but if it´s getting to expensive or to much efford (yeah cd´s are worth every efford) ... Necron warriors of 40k have this gaus weapons with halbardheads ...

Agalstrax
I'm working on a convertion right now using the weapons from the doomsday arc, which are basicly the same only the rod is different.