[Archive] I need your opinion on something extremely important

Sojourn:

You need to invent some way to mark when you are being sarcastic or joking.
Good idea - I never thought of that.

Thommy H
wait wait... hold on. are you being sarcastic again!? I can't tell. there are no BIG RED LETTERS.... or Evil Thommy speaking... or, what was the other, some sort of scale? anyways....

goodness I'm confused :P we better sort this out soon ;)

Thommy H:

Yes, the sooner the better. I’m really worried that this issue could affect the wellbeing of this website.

zorn sabretooth:

Bill hicks could be your alter ego and when he speaks it could be written in big red letters!

two_heads_talking:

I think I’ve expressed enough of my opinions here lately… lol… I’ll just lurk for abit.

snowblizz:

I think I've expressed enough of my opinions here lately.. lol.. I'll just lurk for  abit.

two_heads_talking
Oh noes, how will we *ever* survive without your sage advice?:o

Evil Thommy
Wow. That sort of works for anyone!

Thommy H:

It would please me immensely if everyone started using Evil Thommy to express sarcasm.

two_heads_talking:

It would please me immensely if everyone started using Evil Thommy to express sarcasm.

Thommy H
To hell with Evil Thommy..

Kera foehunter:

here tommy i got this for you !!!post this when your not funny

Hashut’s Blessing:

Out of the lot of them: Evil Thommy is perhaps the best (as it makes it funny in and of itself as well).

Also, quick note: apologies if I;ve ever misunderstood :wink:

Sojourn:

I’ve never misunderstood… sarcasm is like a second language to me, so I’m right there with ya! :wink:

evil Thommy would be pretty funny though… and reason to call the psych ward for an assessment, which would likely make me chuckle regularly. hehe.

i think my alter ego would be Sassy Sojourn. oooooh, I like that, alliteration and all!

Khan!:

Yes, the sooner the better. I'm really worried that this issue could affect the wellbeing of this website.

Thommy H
Dang! Oh snap! etc.

P.S I'm not sure if meta-irony is always detectable over the internet.