[Archive] I want this as Chaos Dwarf Mount

G.2:

I saw this mini. I don’t really know who makes it, I am guessing it is up-and-coming Forge World Griffon. I would really love to mount my Chaos Dwarf Lord on it.

What do you guys think?

zobo1942:

Could look impressively evil!!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Too much like a griphon…replace the head with a Lammasu one and I’d take it!

zobo1942:

A head swap would sure make a difference!

I like the Lammasu, but not really as a mount. Too me, the head seems to ‘humanize’ or ‘dwarf-ize’ them enough to make them seem to be smart enough to not want to be bothered having someone chained to their back telling them what to do.

I think it looks good as it is, but a creepy insect-like head would look cool… or maybe a carnosaur head? - or a fanged taurus-like head would look good?

Although, the more I think of it, a ‘pollution mutation’ mount would be a pretty cool idea.

obelix:

a nice mini, make it a very nice mini, why not? :slight_smile:

as taurus ore lammasu whits wings and changeable heads?

that would look very nice!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I saw this mini. I don't really know who makes it, I am guessing it is up-and-coming Forge World Griffon.

G.2
It's Theodore Bruckner on his demigriff, available from Warhammer Forge for quite some time now.
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer/THE-EMPIRE/THEODORE-BRUCKNER-AND-REAPER.html

I'm not sure if Bruckner comes off the saddle or if the legs at least are not already sculpted onto the body cast; if you want to exchange the hero against a Chaos Dwarf you might need to remove the legs first. But I'm not sure. The demigriff sure is a very nice looking model!

nitroglysarine:

Cool, I wast one, i neeeeeeds it.

For my humies not me stunties.

(sorry about all the goblin talk, I’ve been around my larper friends to much recently) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thorne:

A CD mage or preist lord in blue and purple robes would rock on that.

Waste Rider:

Obelix mentioned wings, my idea would be to find some that fit - painted in an “evil” scheme - big gaping white eyes

and you’d have a formidable Giant Vulture-thing to proxy as a Lamassu or Great Taurus… a creature I’d expect the Dark Lands to harbor.

Hazkar:

change the head and put some wings on it and it will make a nice lammassu

tjub:

Its a cool model, but I have a hard time seeing it “Chaos Dwarfified”, though Id like to see some WIP if you go for it… :slight_smile: