[Archive] Iamahobgoblins 2nd Army

Doombeard:

heres the list of an aggressively themed army - w.i.p pix to follow - paint scheme white/red/black, comments welcome.

Characters

220pts Sorceror Lord

175pts Bull Centaur / magic standard

Core

210pts x20 warriors inc command

121pts x11 warriors w/ great weapons inc comman

144pts x12 blunderbuss

144pts x12 blunderbuss

Special

300pts black orcs

Rare

324pts x14 bull centaurs

320pts x8 ogre bulls D.O.W

TOTAL

1895PTS

Willmark:

If is anywhere near your first army it will look great! Can’t wait just no crab claws! On the BC standard :wink:

Xander:

Will these be new figures? Or is this simply a new army list?

Ishkur Cinderhat:

You are not going to build 3 armies, are you? I think this should be rather in the army list forum than in the army blogs.

Doombeard:

ITS AN ALL NEW ARMY (SAME GOES FOR THE 3RD) THIS IS THE BEGGINNING OF THE THREAD AND AS I PAINT EACH UNIT I WILL ADD TO THE BLOG WITH PICS . SO IT IS DEFO AN ARMY BLOG THE LIST JUST HAS TO COME FIRST ITS HELPFUL IN THE DEVELOPMENT STAGES TO GET FEEDBACK ON THE COMPOSITION

Xander:

Please refrain from overuse of the caps lock. If these are indeed new armies that’s fine. But these topics for composition generally belong in the Army Lists section.

Doombeard:

sorry i get carried away sometimes !

AGPO:

If he’s making new model’s for each of the armies then its fine with me, It’d be good to see some pics of one before you start new threads for the others though, if you want feedback on the lists put them in the list sectionand then bring them accross or post a link

Doombeard:

just doing it to save time once my pipeline gets going i will be very busy .

i was wondering if anyone can help i need an image of the chaos dwarf rune / symbol that appears a lot on the big hat range need it as reference for a banner ???

wallacer:

i need an image of the chaos dwarf rune / symbol that appears a lot on the big hat range need it as reference for a banner ???

iamahobgoblin
This one?

Doombeard:

yes! thankyou !

Doombeard:

heres some wip warriors

Doombeard:

some warriors w/ great weapons

Doombeard:

some ogre d.o.w (sorry for poor pics)

Doombeard:

the ceentrepeice unit - the bull centaurs with a taurus unit filler - am planning to make some shooting flames from his nostrils with green stuff soon

Doombeard:

the bases i am using - produced by foundations of war ebay shop .

Willmark:

Love the Taurus, more pics of that please!

Doombeard:

im going to do his flames tonight , cant decide between cotton wool or g.s for the flames so will do some test shots of both

Canix:

:hat offYour slaves are working hard there prodigous

BLOOD AXE:

Where do you get all those new Chaos Warrior helmets/heads? What arms did you use for your Chaos Dwarf warriors with hand weapons??

GREAT STUFF!!!