[Archive] ID on bull centaur?

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

Some time ago I recieved a huge bit box for bargain. After looking it through, there were a couple of figures I couldn’t indentify. One of the most interesting figures is this:

I think he’s absolutely perfect for Bull Centaurs and would love to get a couple of these. However, I have no idea where this guy’s from. I asked on a couple of forums or similiars already, but to no avail. Does any of you recognize it?

I also have some other unindentified figures, see here:

Yahoo | Mail, Weather, Search, News, Finance, Sports, Shopping, Entertainment, Video

If you can indentify any of the figures in the link above, just say ‘number 1/2/3/etc. is a …’. And, ofcourse, thanks a ton if anybody can indentify any of these!

Thommy H:

It’s the bottom half of a boar centaur.

See here.

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

Ah, the whirlwind, I forgot to check the older BC, how obvious :wink: Thanks alot.

Anybody able to indentify the other figures? How much is the bit worth?

Sherlocko:

The arm/headless torsos are mordheim pitfighters. :slight_smile:

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

Alright, thanks! I found out the ghost is an Undead Horror, GW 1989.

Kera foehunter:

any way great find !!!boar centaur rules!!!

Obsidian:

3- classic Chaos Sorcerer. (obviously missing the scepter)

5-Giant Eagle (but I think this might be Ral Partha)

What they’re worth? I generally say what people want to pay for them! :wink:

However these are not really much sought for items in general so don’t expect big bucks…

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

Yeah I think I’ll better just keep them as they’re not really worth selling. You can’t compare sizes, but the ‘eagle’ is actually the same hight as a Dwarf, including stone …

Hashut’s Blessing:

Thommy H, took the words from my fingers :wink: