[Archive] If You Were A Chaos Dwarf

Khan!:

The important thing to remember is that he walks around with no shirt on. And that people are always asking his ex-wife about the intimate details of their sex life. Cuz he’s a centaur.

Man, I hope someone gets that reference.

Meanwhile, I would most assuredly be a sorcerer, as Pyro Stick and wallacer have so cleverly expounded on their virtues for us. Grenades ftw, indeed!

“Hand-grenade Man, eh? What’s your super power?”

“Who needs a super power? I have a hand-grenade!”

Willmark:

whats best in life.

Kera foehunter
Mongol General: "We have won again. That is good! But what is best in life?"
Mongol Warrior: "The open steppe, fleet horse, falcon on your wrist, wind in your hair!"
Mongol General: "Wrong! Conan, what is best in life?"
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"
Mongol General: "That is good".

3rd edition renegades all the way baby!

Kera foehunter:

Kera Foehunter wrote:

Who saved conan ass twice from death in the movie ?? a woman named Valeria. and conan thought that she was. What best in (His ) life

Dark Haven:

Just a plain old warrior for me. Unnoticed by the ruling elite until its too late…

Plus, we don’t turn into stone. :cheers

Drink, enslave and hit things with a fiery hammer.

Life’s good.

Colzey:

Well if i wanted to be a CD for a ‘DAY’ it would be a crew member, especially if it’s mine coz that would be all I will last before it blows up! :slight_smile:

Second choice would have to be a blunderbuss. BOOOOOOOMMMMM!!! :wink:

AGPO:

Lammasu, on the grounds that its safest - no one ever includes you in the armies plus your supposed to be uber ntelllegent and live practically for ever. Sweet.

Tallhat:

Id be the one with the biggest hat. I assume that would be either a sorceror or a Lord of somesuch.

How did this thread devolve into a discussion of the better things in life? Not that I mind, being the King of Off-Topicness as it is.

- Tallhat

minty:

I’d probably end up being a renegade (not the model, just someone outside of regular chaos dwarfness) or an immortal, you forgot that one

clam:

Definitely a Renegade - most likely Doomaxe the Dreaded:)

Pyro Stick:

or an immortal, you forgot that one

minty
If i had read the book they were (if they are in any book) then i owuld of probably inserted them but since i havent read the book and i know practically nothing about them i forgot about them.

duktu:

I obviously voted for the Renegade :slight_smile: Drum and Drone for me :hat off

Actually all of the renegades looks great (and disturbing, disturbing is good).

Uzkul Werit:

I’d be a Lord! Tons of firepower and loads of slaves at my command - what’s not to like?

Pyro Stick:

So most people would rather be a renegade or a warrior/lord. I must admit that if the marauders werent an option i would love to be a normal warrior. I would love to have one of those hats.

wallacer:

I wonder if anyone’s ever made a CD hat in real life? (he says with a certain sense of trepidation about what he might be unleashing)

Pyro Stick:

I wonder if anyone's ever made a CD hat in real life? (he says with a certain sense of trepidation about what he might be unleashing)

wallacer
.....OMG!!!! WHAT AN AWESOME IDEA!!! I think we should see if any company will make some for us

(@wallacer:bidding on 542lunes marauders i see)

wallacer:

.....OMG!!!! WHAT AN AWESOME IDEA!!! I think we should see if any company will make some for us

Pyro Stick
I wonder what they will say when you try to explain it to them.
"So the hat is for a Dwarf, but it needs to be tall?"
(@wallacer:bidding on 542lunes marauders i see)

Pyro Stick
I only want the one second from the left. The rest I will be re-selling.

Hammerhand:

Kera Foehunter wrote:
Who saved conan ass twice from death in the movie ?? a woman named Valeria. and conan thought that she was. What best in (His ) life

Kera foehunter
That may be the case, but the films were called "Conan: the whatever". "Valeria: the pumped up bird who keeps saving Conan" would be a crap title for a movie!!

"What is best in life?"

"ME" sayeth any self adulating Chaos Dwarf!

Canix:

The pod hammer guys that did an article on CD had made a hat you can see in pic ,very funny that could be the next golden hat competition:D

Hammerhand:

The pod hammer guys that did an article��on CD had made a hat you can see in pic ,very funny that could be the next golden hat competition:D

Canix
Lol, quite literally a hat that is golden lol :o:cheers

Bill-117:

A plain old footslogger for me. Serving Hashut with just my axe, having a bighat to embellish myself, and a broken and beaten snotling in my fannypack to use as a grenade.

Or like, if we lost the fight we could play football with the snot…