[Archive] I'm Stepping Down(1)

The Flying Beaver:

Hello everyone. One thing you may have noticed over the past few months is that I’ve been highly inactive. The reason for this is that I’ve been very busy at school and my job, but also, I just haven’t had the same interest in warhammer that I once had. I haven’t even touched my models since the summer. Because of this, I don’t think it’s fair that I stay on as one of your administrators, and I have stepped down from the position.

In my place, I have appointed Cornixt. He has done a wonderful job with the wiki and his own website is fantastic too- I know he will do an excellent job here at CDO.

I’m not leaving the forum or anything, but merely abdicating from a position I don’t particularily deserve anymore. It’s been a great time helping to found CDO and get it growing, but my time has come to an end. Thanks guys.

cornixt:

Woo hoo, I get to, er, do more work.

Doh!

Kera foehunter:

Sorry to here that TF B .So your a mere motal now

The Flying Beaver:

No, I can still take away your slaves. :h

51la5:

Sorry to here your losing interest in the hobby beaver and congrats to cornixt for becoming a admin.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

It’s always ups and downs, I’m sure your interest will re-awaken one day. We’ll be ready for that. :wink:

Xander:

Thanks for all the help this year!

Stick around, will ya? :stuck_out_tongue:

Knight Of Awsome:

lol you still have your 1000 sum odd slaves to show what your were

Malificant:

the beaver will make a triumphant return, and when he does he will put all of us to shame. that includes ishkur!

Knight Of Awsome:

he wouldent harm a canadin from canadia(yes canadia):o

The Raven:

riiiiiiight…

I know how it feels Beaver, I’ve got those ups and downs myself on a regular basis. At the moment other projects keep me away from my army and when I finally find the energy, the demonic being called education and home studying rears its ugly head:~:)

Ghrask Dragh:

There was a stage at school when I also lost interest in warhammer, mainly due to the amount of work I was supposed to be doing, I think it is a stage alot of people go through. I am sure though that you will return as you were when you’ve got the time back, you have done a great job as mod’!!

Good Luck with you school work!

:cheers:

Welcome new Admin’ cornixt, have you lost weight?

:hat off

[edited, my apologies to cornixt and Hashut’s blessings]

AGPO:

If its any consolation, I was out of the hobby for two years before I found CDO. It happens, take a break and you may find a reniewed interest

Hashut’s Blessing:

Ghrask, he WAS a mod and now is ADMIN. Congrats to admin and I hope this respite will allow you to do well at school, Beavey.

Canix:

Good luck in the future ,focusing on what you need to now will allow you more time to play later whatever piques your interest:hat

Willmark:

It happens you’ll renew your interest at some point. Happened to me from 90-95 I painted in succession the following armies, all at least 3,000 points. (In order) Empire, Dark Elves, High Elves, Chaos, then 1,000 points of Brets and another 1,000 Wood Elves. For nearly 2 1/2 years I didn’t lift a brush. Then when I broke my leg in 13 places, I suddenly found I had a lot a lot time on my hands. I started on my High Elves and they are now about 11,000 points.

Never know where your inspiration will come from, so “break a leg” :wink:

The Flying Beaver:

Woo hoo, I get to, er, do more work.

Doh!

cornixt
Not work, cornixt, but power. Power!

Lava Lord:

Mr. Flying Beaver, I hear ya, that your stepping down, just want to add like the others, hope you’ll be back. What I think that will do it is the remaking of the Chaos Dwarfs. The rumor majority has it around 2009. See ya then! :hat off Take Care and get more slaves!!

:cheers

The Flying Beaver:

I'm not leaving the forum or anything, but merely abdicating from a position I don't particularily deserve anymore.

I
I'm not leaving the forum or anything
[size=xx-large]not leaving the forum[/size]

Malificant:

i hold no stock in the 2009 rumor. rumors pop up every year about when the army will be re-done. until they officially announce it, im not holding my breath.

however i have faith that when beaver finds the time, he will pick up warhammer again and be awesome as usual. till then his contributions to the forum will keep coming, he just isnt as scary to the rest of us anymore!