[Archive] imahobgoblins ebay store comments please?

wallacer:

Are you outbidding only essexgirl and Warhammer Crazy or do you outbid other CD fans?

cornixt
He probably doesn't know.
My eBay ID is nothing like my username here, and I daresay a lot of other people are in the same boat.

Pyro Stick:

Are you outbidding only essexgirl and Warhammer Crazy or do you outbid other CD fans?

cornixt
He probably doesn't know.
My eBay ID is nothing like my username here, and I daresay a lot of other people are in the same boat.

wallacer
I think cornixt meant does he search for auctions being bid on by essex girl or warhammer crazy and only bid on them or does he just buy the best deals he sees.

wallacer:

I think cornixt meant does he search for auctions being bid on by essex girl or warhammer crazy and only bid on them or does he just buy the best deals he sees.

Pyro Stick
Ah, I see.
Yes, that is a fair point. I misunderstood what he said.

Doombeard:

yeah i mainly go for the stuff they go for they cant have it but the only exception to this is hobgoblin stuff and the odd deleted bull centaur model ie the 1 with two handed axe or the standard bearer.

my ebay ids are horns_of_hashut and jmcp06 so watch out for me and let me know if you want me to avoid bidding on anything

essexgirl and warhammer crazy can continue selling at their higher prices but while im around they wont sell much and hopefully this will drive the prices down a bit in the long run

apart from offering discounts to varified trusted members of this site there not much else i can do in the meantime

wallacer:

my ebay ids are horns_of_hashut and jmcp06 so watch out for me and let me know if you want me to avoid bidding on anything

iamahobgoblin
Well that certainly seems more than fair.
I may take you up on that :cheers

Willmark:

Ahem…

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/5499

Doombeard:

yeah but im selling them at fair prices to cdo and hoh users . if anything its encouraging new users to sign up to this forum

and the others dont sell individuals by cat number whereas i do - i offer collectors a chance to get that 1 figure they need to complete their collection

- there is a big difference !

Pyro Stick:

Well im going to try him out despite the negative vibes from Willmark just to give him a bit of support.

Doombeard:

i sent out your model today - i didnt bother getting a tracking number because i thought A) you seem trustworthy enough and B) you would prefer the cheapest postage option which came to 48p so i owe you about 1.40 which i will refund to your paypal

Pyro Stick:

Thanks thats awesome. I will give you a +1 reputation on CDO when it arrives and +ve feedback on ebay.

Willmark:

Well im going to try him out despite the negative vibes from Willmark just to give him a bit of support.

Pyro Stick
Uhhh? I think you are mistaken. I don't have negative vibes is merely a case of thinking iamahobgoblin's business while well intended, may be flawed in execution. If it works though I applaud him for it. :cheers

Canix:

Thanks for the discount on the Lammasu and my second ES will paint and post pics eventually they were the only pieces i didnt have yet:hat off:cheers

Pyro Stick:

Got my warrior yesterday. Thanks for the discount. I left you +ve reputation and feedback like i said i would

grismund:

Just an idea but you could let us know before you put items up maybe…

And could you please clarify and possible discounts you offer? Ill have a look at your store when I get home.

Thanks.

Doombeard:

hi just to let you all know its going very well and i expect to drop some prices soon on some of the command groups

a big thankyou to pyro and canix and all who support the cause !

ps i have a huge painted 2000 point army coming soon i will do an army blog on here 1st

Pyro Stick:

The more you drop your prices the more i will buy from you. But you should try and get some BB up on there.

Doombeard:

the bb are still available from gw and i doubt i will be able to beat their prices at 2.50 each unless i come by a huge collection sometime. i have about 7/8 bb but havent got round to putting them up yet . i have a shed load of bull centaurs to put up as well

torn:

aounds like you have a good idea here.

for those that are complaining about prices they are just going to have the live with the fact that CD’s are worth a lot more money now than they ever were, and the more popular the army gets the more expensive the mini’s will get.

Although my army is entirely converted dwarfs at the minute i might be tempted in buying from you with the discount you offer, the character models are espeically tempting. If you pm me with prices and postage (combined) then maybes we can come to an arrangement.

ive just checked what i am interested in is the hero, sorcerer and drummer.

Canix:

Left reputation and feedback recieved minis today thanks a slave to you to help with the store:hat

Doombeard:

cool thats good news hope u like the base the lammasu is on