[Archive] [IMPORTANT UPDATE! 12-18-7]-Just a "Heads Up" on CD Parts on the GW online Store

Willmark:

If anyone is ordering this part right now its “Out of Stock” and on back order:

9947021100502 Chaos Bull Body Right Side 1

Not sure if this is a result for the announced changes to the online store that took place on Nov 5th, or not but thought I’d let everyone know.

Canix:

Oh thanks :hat offare they running out of bull centaur bodys already i need some for another unit of BC that i want to make 3rd ed style(have seen great ones on Hoh) i may have to get some soon :rolleyes:

Willmark:

Oh thanks :hat offare they running out of bull centaur bodys already i need some for another unit of BC that i want to make 3rd ed style(have seen great ones on Hoh) i may have to get some soon :rolleyes:

Canix
Link to the HoH ones???

Canix:

Pulpers BC on HoH heres a pic

Willmark:

Wow that is some inspiration there. I also like Pulper’s CDs in the showcase section; to bad his hasn’t updated his blog in quite some time.

Willmark:

UPDATE:

I now have the next 1/4 of my Bull Centaurs coming through the Online store. They are all left sides unfortunately so I can’t work on my BCs or the BCs that will be pushing my whirlwind and tenderizer.

GW online services estimates still another 2-3 weeks before the other parts will be in stock. And yes they will be produced in the future according to two different GW trolls.

What is most annoying is that at one time I thought I had all of them ordered, now i’m only approaching 50%! :mad

Doombeard:

i think the rest of the moulds were lost its just those left. i tried to order some sneaky gits over the phone about 3 weeks ago and the guy said theyd run out too hopefully theyll cast some more up

Willmark:

Apparently parts are now completely OOS on:

Chaos Dwarf Bull Centaur Body Right Side 1
Part Code: 9947021100502
Price: $7.00

And from a email from GW customer service they will be discontinued in January. So it looks like end of the line for the BCs as it were.

Looks like vultureBay losers can now fully claim that at least these are OOP without being wrong.

hal:

This is bad news, if we thought ebay had extortionate prices before then we'll see what they're like once nothing's available through GW.

Pyro Stick:

This is bad news, if we thought ebay had extortionate prices before then we'll see what they're like once nothing's available through GW.

hal
At least i got 10 while they were cheap...

Does anyone have the bull centaur torso with the two hand weapons?

Canix:

OH have to buy some bodies for xmas then

@ pyro there isnt a bc with two hand wpns probably converted

i have a htark the unstoppable torso which is good for conversion if you want it .I have used two for lord and bsb

Grimstonefire:

How does it work with the UK and US warehouses? If they are OOS in the Us there might be some left in the UK? Sure if they’re to be discontinued in US anyway it makes sense to do it in UK as well.

Of course the � being really high compared to the $ means it would probably still be cheaper to go on ebay. Expect BC go up in value a lot.

Willmark:

UPDATE:

Looks like my order for the BC sides finally went through. i just got confirmation of it shipping but of course its never easy. The dragons wings I ordered are on back order… great. All things considered however; I’ll take it as it means I have enough for my BC unit, of course if they arrive that is.

Willmark:

I’ll update everything this actually entailed in trying to get these parts, lests just say it wasn’t fun.

If anyone wants them I now have 12 extra left sides for sale due to a GW mix up. I’ll sell them for the same price as the online store. $7.00 US. Only difference is that they might truly be OOS now…