[Archive] In the spirit of Christmas!

Evil Fordy:

So heres the idear all the spare bits and bobs u have that u are never gonna use u post here and pop them in the post to the 1st person to reply to the thead.Let me start with these Dwarf bits im never gonna use. I will send them to whoever wants them just PM me your address and there yours.

This however is not a want thread and only post bits u are willing to give away for free.What do you think people good idear??

Hashut’s Blessing:

I won;t accept them as I’m not giving, but I would like to say it’s a good idea. I would join in, but I have almost no bits left and it;s because i constantly use them all, even without having models to put them on, lol!

cornixt:

I’ll have that book…

Evil Fordy:

Well the codex is mine nice try Cornixt and HB no one has PM me so If u want them there yours Im never gonna use um

furrie:

the problem I have is that I don’t know if I’m going to use some of my spare bits. Most of the time when I begin a converson I just look in my bits box for things I think would look cool on that model

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’m afraid I can’t take something for nothing and am into the red with cashflow atm, sorry, but thank you for the offer :wink: You’re most kind.