[Archive] Infernal Guard - full ranks are possible!

rabotak:

Hi there !

I just committed myself to ordering 30 Inf. Guard w. fireglaives and a command set -

since I only want /need/am able to afford a unit of 25, I will still have 8 spares, hence 4 sets of 2…

If anybody is interested, PM me…of course only the first four will be able to have them, and they still need to arrive, but we can work things out in advance.

I thought this might be a good thing and maybe this thread could be the start of a new CDO- Project… a single member buys a pack extra, and 5 members can have full ranks…

cheers

gIL^:

Hi there !

I just committed myself to ordering 30 Inf. Guard w. fireglaives and a command set -
since I only want /need/am able to afford a unit of 25, I will still have 8 spares, hence 4 sets of 2...
If anybody is interested, PM me...of course only the first four will be able to have them, and they still need to arrive, but we can work things out in advance.
I thought this might be a good thing and maybe this thread could be the start of a new CDO- Project... a single member buys a pack extra, and 5 members can have full ranks...
cheers

rabotak
Hey i would like your spare fireglaives.

If your interested let me know.

rabotak:

PM sent.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.