[Archive] Interesting Auction

Tallhat:

Speaking of very rare models, have any of you ever heard of the Brother-Captain Draco model?

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

I wouldnt call that very rare. SWSNBN is actually the one on ebay selling it for the cheapest at �12. Historical Warhammer Treasure Hoard is selling it for the most at �18

hal:

I don’t really rate the model.

It seems as though it only goes for stupid amounts of money because of it’s availability rather than it’s quality. It’s the same as those old large scale chaos knights which looked fairly silly tbh.

Tallhat:

What are they selling? The Brother-Captain Draco model?

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

What are they selling? The Brother-Captain Draco model?

- Tallhat

Tallhat
Thats what i said:

http://tinyurl.com/2x7qzc

Tallhat:

I have that model in the original shipping box plus the Blister itself is signed by the Sculptor Mark Bedford :slight_smile:

- Tallhat

AGPO:

I’ve never understood keeping minis in the pack, just to have it taking up space. Can someone explain please?

Pyro Stick:

The only models i still have in their packs is Invisible Frodo and Marco Columbo. Hopefully they will increase in value and eventually i can sell them for a decent amount when they arent as easy to come by.

Braugh is still at �71

Tallhat:

I wonder how much my Draco is worth. Anyone got a quess?

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

Your signed blister is probably worth up to �20 i would say. And thats cheaper than what the ebay shops sell it for. The only reason you could get more than about �12 is cause of the signature.

Tallhat:

Aha. Ill just hold on to him as it is. Its just always funny to know :slight_smile:

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

1 day left and its still only at �71. Looks like SWSNBN is never going to sell hers for �750.

lol she got left a neutral for her most recent transaction. She bought an earthshaker of someone. The seller said ‘okay transaction’. I wonder why he got dissapointed.

HOLY JESUS!!! SOMEONE BOUGHT HER TENDERISER AND WHIRLWINDS! BUY IT NOW FOR �40 EACH!!! WHAT A RETARD!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Pyro Stick:

Rocketed up to �216 in the last few minutes. SWSNBN didnt win.

Canix:

HOLY JESUS!!!!! SOMEONE BOUGHT HER TENDERISER AND WHIRLWINDS! BUY IT NOW FOR �40 EACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A RETARD!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Pyro Stick
I want it now collector :sick bet he has lots of unpainted lead like the rest of us:rolleyes:

Pyro Stick:

Braugh is back on ebay but this time its a buy it now auction. For �500. Doubt it. It doesnt even come with a certificate of authenticity and its part painted as well. If the last one that went (in mint condition with documents) only went for �216 i doubt this guy is going to sell his.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Warhammer-rare-limited-Braugh-Slave-Lord-Ogre-manager_W0QQitemZ270185220416QQihZ017QQcategoryZ106612QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem