[Archive] Introductions: New members post here!

Sjoerdo:

sjoerd- if you want access one of us admins can look into your pulper account it's not a difficult thing to do.

Edit: just looked into it, not the same account apparently.

Willmark
Thanks for looking Willmark, but someone else already used the name Pulper, which means there are more Pulper Spikehead fans out there, which is a good thing!

I'm perfectly happy with my 'Sjoerdo' account.

What the heck, why not throw in another one of them beardy smilies

:cheers

sammie90:

Hi I’m sammantha but you can call me sam, sammie, OR YOUR DOOM!

i was referred to this site by mt boyfriend, well ex-boiyfriend now, Ian (known on here as “asheira”)

I’m a proud elf enthusiast, though I love the chaos dwarfs! My brother Rick (RIP he dies last weekend) gave me his dogs of was modles, which has dwarfs in it for his chaos army, so thus i started up my army, though mine worshup slaneesh, not hashut… SORRY!

I have some painting skill when i try, but usualy I just get a basic painjob on my modles, unless it’s important. if it’s an important modle I usualy spend a week on it before I like it.

The centerpeice of my army is the hellcannon my brother gave me before he died, although it’s just an earthshaker in my army.

My only hope is to become all your friends and make everyone super happy. before i stab you in the back  JUST KIDDING!

asheira:

HI SAMMIE!!! hugs her and then pulls the knife out of his back

sammie90:

…ian…i swear i’ve never seen that knife before.

Clthomps:

Hi My name is Chris, I have been playing warhammer on and off since 3rd edition. I used to work in a Game-Workshop retail store until they folded up shop. Right now I have a 3000 Pt+ Clan Pestilence Skaven (Its all old metal models, thank god for my Gw discount) and I am now starting a Chaos Dwarf Army.

wallacer:

Welcome, everybody.

The bar is first door on the right.

Sojourn:

Just look for me if you want to find the bar. :stuck_out_tongue:

hey Auretius… there’s bunches of us females now, we’re set to take over! (thanks for suggesting I can point people in the right direction, PS… which is somewhat true! I’ll do my best to help you if you need anything, just PM me and I’ll see what I can do!)

yippee! another girl. welcome sammie (no stabbing me please and thanks) and clthomps, and Malorn! people are arriving in hordes now! this is great! n.n

Auretious Taak:

Sojourn, you’re right! Past half a dozen girls, and more and more members in quick succession. Fantastic!:slight_smile:

Hey Sammie Hugs Sammie My deepest sympathies are extended to you on the death of your brother.

Welcome to CDO, it’s a great little community growing daily, very friendly people and as Sojourn said she is more the people person, constrained to certain parts of the forum in her movements to encourage newer members to relax and have fun, it’s a good thing to have in a poster.

You like elves hey? Well convert up your hobgoblins as elvish slaves, much more fun and in character.

Clthomps, hey Chris, good to have you aboard. Apparently we have a bar, I think we should all go and investigate this immediately!

Auretious Taak.:cheers

Obsidian:

Welcome all, be sure to show off your work! :cheers:

sammie90:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WARM WELCOME!

Even my ex-boyfriend said hi to me! thanks asheira!

Cryonicleech:

Greetings, new CDO Members! I have not the time to recognize you all, but regardless of that I still say hi.

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dasterdly Dohicky:

Hey all, my name is Ryan and I’m 15, currently living in Illinois Usa. I’ve been playing Warhammer40k since i was 11, so i am not new to wargaming. My father is an avid warhammer, warhammer 40k, and bloodbowl player, and after several prods with a Bretonnian lance he has gotten me to start playing warhammer as well. I started a dwarf army, and thats how i fell in love with the stunties; but I’ve always felt a pull towards chaos AND greenskins, and after seeing a Chaos dwarf tactica online i decided that was the perfect army for me. At the moment I have no chaos dwarf models, so im experimenting with many different army lists and thought the lords of CDO could help me create a masterpiece.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Welcome all! Following the line that Sojourn took, you’ll find me at the cake. Do not try to steal it. sammie90, you tricksy elves! Cakeflab prevents knives! :smiley: :wink:

Glad to see so many new faces and hope to see ya posting lots (and usefully :wink: ).

Wharakx:

Hey yall! I just love this site!

I’m 22 year old and living in Belgium. I’m studying to become a teacher in biology and fysics (boring, i know :)) and i have my beard for about 5 years already ::cheers

I’m playing WH since BFSP and i have an Dwarf army (about 2000 points) and a couple weeks ago i took my brothers army of goblins over (he wanted a new army and he already had the lizardmen, so now he’s playing LM and high elves). So going from dwarf and goblin to Chaos Dwarfs is just a small step :slight_smile: :h

So now that i found that the CD are still alive, i’m gonne start building my own army. I’ve looked at the conversions on the site and i just can’t wait to do it myself.

Greetz,

Wharakx

Sojourn:

Welcome to Dastardly and Wharakx :slight_smile: nice to see some new members with a variety of armies! we have lots of people who play a variety like you two, so ask around and you’ll find someone with the same ones. :slight_smile:

Viskar Zhragoth:

Welcome aboard everyone! I have not been a member for that long, but I can tell you that this community is awesome! I’m sure you’ll all have fun!

And Sammie90 - I’m sorry to hear about your brother. My best wishes for you and yours…

Viskar Zhragoth

Hulkster:

Well i managed to find some random CD and I fell in love with the hats and the beards.

So I came here

I am hoping that I can find a way to do some decent conversions, I really really want a way to make CD but keep the large hats.

For the time being I will be searching the site looking for ways to make the hats etc.

oh and Hello

Thommy H:

Hey, Hulk Hogan signed up. I knew being a member here would pay off eventually.

Hulkster:

what did you expect BROTHER!

Whatcha gonna do when Hashut and the Hulkster run wild on you?

Servius:

:hat:hat:hat

Welcome… while not a Hat enthuasist (due mainly to me not wanting to make them… LOL) i understand the draw. Welcome to the site.