[Archive] Iron Man 2

Loki:

For those of you thinking of going to see Iron Man 2 i can certainly say it is well worth it, I am a massive iron man fan so much so that i took yesterday off work to catch the very first showing at my local cinema, this does make me hugely bias but i took 2 friends along who are not real fans and they loved it as well.

If you do see it make sure to wait to after the tiles at the end as there is a small clip that hints at another Marvel film which is in the pipe line and there is also another film hinted at in the main film as well.

So in short got see this film :smiley:

Baggronor:

So in short got see this film
Was going to anyway, as the first one was cool, but thx for the info :cheers Will be seeing it next week.

bas_2312:

It’s such a fun flick! I just love Robert Downey jr as Tony Stark.

clam:

I so excited about this movie - but cant go until monday night :frowning:

Glad to hear it’s that good - always some issues doing a number 2.

@Loki - You scare my. Same kind of job, same taste in WfB armies, same tast in movies - what do you like to eat and what’s you favorite music :smiley: :smiley:

Pyro Stick:

Im looking forward to seeing it but the closest cinema is about 2 hours away so i will probably have to wait for the dvd release.

Bloodfire:

Really can’t wait to watch Iron Man 2 mainly because of two awesome things, Warmachine (Ironman + minigun = win!) and the whole of the sound tracks done by AC/DC :hat off Plus Robert Downey Jr is one hell of an actor

Loki:

@Loki - You scare my. Same kind of job, same taste in WfB armies, same tast in movies - what do you like to eat and what's you favorite music :D :D

clam
LOL :D well my favourite food is Italian but i also really like Indian food, i don�?Tt have a favourite music as such as i like lots of different types from classical music to classic rock but my favourite band is Iron Maiden

Its great to see so many iron man fans on the site as well, you really will not be disappointed :D

Rhazzouth:

Thanks for the info I’m going to see it this wek-end in the birthday of a friend.

I’m not really a fan(I don’t see the first:)),but sound good…

:hat off

Swissdictator:

Would I be able to see and enjoy this film without having seen the first? I’ve only seen the first 20 minutes of the first or so… basically up to where he got back to the US.

sundrinker:

It’s my b-day I’m going to see it with lads later so fingers crossed.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

It’s going to start here on May 6th. Can’t wait to see it, loved the clips from the trailer and the style of humour.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

With a wife and 2 babies at home, I can’t really go to the movies for at least 6 years. I’ll probably rent Iron Man II some time in November or December…whenever it hits video. Hopefully no one will tell me the script before then.

cornixt:

Lots of Marvel films coming: The Avengers, Thor, Captain America, Green Lantern.

The first Iron Man was good, it will be unlikely that I can see the second one in the cinema.

Ronshank:

Tarrakk thats what Grandmothers and babysitters where invented for. I personally know two kids who want to see it but are banned at the moment (too young).

It looks awesome but I too love iron man! Will have to wait a little bit though but it will be seen at the cinemas

Also clam and Loki do yourself a favor never, ever, ever buy the iron maiden tribue albulm, unless you want to hear good rockstars and former band members destroying all your favorite songs. Trust me

Malorn:

I found it greatly disapointing… The first was wonderfull, but the second was kinda lame.

It could be because I had seen Kick ass the day before, which was an incredible expirience!

Loki:

Also clam and Loki do yourself a favor never, ever, ever buy the iron maiden tribue albulm, unless you want to hear good rockstars and former band members destroying all your favorite songs. Trust me

Ronshank
Thanks for the heads up mate :)

clam:

Watched it last night - f*** it was good :smiley: - certainly worth watching if you are into the superpower superhero genre.

@Loki

So I was cloned back in 1985/86 - who would have thought that?

@Ronshank

I’m almost over my Iron Maiden period (last for 10 years or so) - but still had to see them live last summer, here in Denmark :smiley:

Fequiil:

Im looking forward to seeing it but the closest cinema is about 2 hours away so i will probably have to wait for the dvd release.

Pyro Stick
do you live in the middle of nowhere or so?:o

Swissdictator:

Ok, I saw it when it came out. I saw the first movie the night before.

It was a lot of fun, and very enjoyable. I’m far from a comic book fan, faaar from it… and I really enjoyed the movie.

Robert does do a great job in the movie, and he isn’t the only good actor either.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Excellent to hear that it’s so good. The problem is, I haven’t the funds to go and see it, lol :stuck_out_tongue: Looks like I’m waiting for a DVD gift :wink:

Fequiil: He DOES live in the middle of nowhere, WITHIN the middle of nowhere :wink: