[Archive] Is it Tarrakk Blackhand day today?

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Just wondered.:hat off

I seem to be the only one posting right now.

Ancient History:

Dude, it’s 0054 local. Everyone else is frickin’ asleep!

Kera foehunter:

lol i was a sleep !!!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Well, while all you guys were asleep…I was tending to the site! LOL!

Seriously though, I thought this site was global and somewhere around the world, someone else would be online with me.

two_heads_talking:

at 2 am, if I’m up, I’m playing world of warcraft or I’m modeling… not on the forums… nope.

Kera foehunter:

well it was daylight saving !! maybe it was still light there!! that mr t was saving

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Donated ALL my 120 slaves for the special event! There’s some lucky people out there today!

snowblizz:

It was a week.end. I was at my parent’s. And I can’t get the bloody wi-fi to work properly so I’m in a twilight zone then…

Swissdictator:

Donated slaves to what? I’m confused.

GRNDL:

Obviously you weren’t that lucky, Swiss…

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Donated my slaves to some random people. Let all the little guys go. I figured that certain people needed some encouragement, so I donated. Now I’m the only guy with 700+ posts and no slaves or medals! :smiley:

Just sharing the love!

Kera foehunter:

that’s great !! mr t you lead the way of freeing slaves bravo

snowblizz:

that's great !! mr t        you lead the way of freeing slaves bravo

Kera foehunter
So he's the guy behind the Black Orc rebellion...

Get 'im boyz!

Zanko:

Donated my slaves to some random people. Let all the little guys go. I figured that certain people needed some encouragement, so I donated. Now I'm the only guy with 700+ posts and no slaves or medals! :D

Just sharing the love!

Tarrakk Blackhand
Ohhh sorry!!!

I´m very disappointed but a few minutes ago I donated some slaves to you ... I didn´t know ... :(

I won´t do this sacrilege again ... :hat off

:hashut

Tarrakk Blackhand:

It’s ok Zanko. I still appreciate it. Actually, now that I let the slaves go, I have to rebuild my empire. ThanX for the help. :smiley: